Chapter 6

Gavin above😍💕😜😇💙

Gavin's pov:

I woke up feeling really warm and heavy. I know I didn't gain like 200 pounds. I rub the sleep outta eyes seeing the twins wrapped around me. After some time I finally got out of their hold which took a lot of strength.

A knock on the front door made me jump. I turn around to see the guys still asleep. I make way to the front door and open it.

"Gavie!" Josh said hugging me as I hug him back.

"Hey Joshy."

"Their asleep still." I said as he came in.

"That's nice, but we need to get to school." He said making me groan. I need to get dress first. Josh takes off into the room as I follow.

"This is dangerous so step back." Josh said but I didn't listen.

"WAKE UP!"

"NOW!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. The twins sat up and glared daggers at us with pitch black eyes.

"Oh shit." Josh whispers as I back away. I didn't do anything so I should be good but their glaring at both of us.

"RUN!" Josh screams as he takes off and I follow behind him. When I heard them growl like they were in my ear I push josh forward and we ran like hookers from the cops.

We pass a room with Dex in it as he peeks his head out I push his head down and he then starts to chase us too.

"Josh!" I yell running by him as we keep pace. I'm not even dress man.

"Jus-" Josh began, but I tripped over my feet and went rolling into the grass. They didn't notice me as they chased after Josh. Poor boy.

I got up and went back inside as everyone in the house starred at me. I rolled my eyes as they bow.

"Good morning Luna." Some said as I greeted them back. What's a Luna?

"Would you like to join the pack for breakfast?" Lola asks as I shake my head.

"I have to get to school." I said turning heading up to the boy's suite just as Lola grabs my wrist.

"I'll drive!" She said excitedly as I agreed. The other guys were probably busy anyway. I run upstairs and quickly got dress pulling my shoes on I follow Lola out the door and into her car.

We leave heading to school.

"So what's it like?" She asks as I stare at her confused.

"You know the sex??" She yelled with excitement.

"I've always wonder what their like in bed plus having two alpha cocks shoved in ya sounds fantastic." She said all giddly as I blush. Do I come off as a whore?

"Don't know." I shrug keeping my eyes on her. She don't sit right with me so much.

"So you haven't completely mated?"

"Interesting." She said with a grin as I roll my eyes.

We pass by the highschool as she kept speeding away.

"You passed the school dumbass."

"I know dumbass, we're going to somewhere more fun!" She said bouncing in her seat.

"Where?" I almost growled out god I'm turning into them.

"A strip club that features both men and women." She said and couldn't help but be a little curious.

"We're not old enough stupid."

"I know people." Was all she said before pulling into an empty parking spot. Why would anyone be here in the morning anyway?

"Come on now let's have fun and loosen up!" She said walking towards the bouncer.

"IDs?" He asked in a deep voice. Lola smiled.

"Gunter knows I'm here check the VIP Lola Polly." She said throwing me a wink as the guy checks and let's us through.

The music blares thru the speakers making the walls and floor vibrate. I see Lola throwing back some shots with a bunch of men.

"Gavin!!" She slurs spinning around in a chair. I look at her and smirk. I walk over to her and push my forehead to hers as she blushes.

I slip my hand into her pocket and swipe the keys. I then back away.

"Fun time!" I yell as she throws back more shots.

I walk outside and take off in her car. Oh well bitch should have driven me to school.

I make it to school an hour late. I quickly go to my locker just as the bell rang and people crowded the halls.

"Gavin!" I hear Josh say angrily as I groan damn.

"Yes my oh so sweet loveable child?"

"Cut the crap, where'd you go and WHY do smell like whiskey?" He asked with an angry tone.

"Lola happened." I said rubbing the back of my neck as he glares at me.

"Your gonna be in trouble." Was all he said as he walked away clearly pissed off.

"I'm looking forward to it."