Chapter 7

Josh above💕😍😊😜

Gavin's pov:

Classes flew by like crazy, Dylan didn't bother me at all which was fun? I don't know how'd you put that. The only thing that was bugging me was the fact that Josh said I'd be in trouble. The thought sounded fantastic, but scary. I don't even understand why Josh was so mad, I mean I didn't do anything like strip, dance, screw around or drink. I get it nobody likes Lola I can see why now.

"What's up?" I heard Dylan ask and yes everyone has their own voice in which you know who that person is.

I didn't bother to look at him as I sat on the floors leaning against the cool metal lockers. It felt nice.

"Come to beat me up?" I asked with a snort as he chuckled.

"More like you beat me up." He said quietly. He sniffs the air looking confused.

"I still don't get how you beat me and yet your not a werewolf or any creature." He said sliding down next to me as I laugh.

"My real father didn't raise no wimpy child." I said remembering all the training and lessons he put me through.

"Real father?" He asked as I sighed.

"Yeah, the guy my mom married is not my real father." I said as Dylan nodded.

"How come?" He asked and I never wanted to throw somebody into a locker so bad.

"Everyone needs love bro."

"No idiot whys your father not in the picture?" He asks rolling his eyes.

"He was shot outside of his gym for twenty dollars when I was 13." I said quietly as I felt the tears pricking my eyeballs.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said as we sat their staring at the wall for a few minutes.

"What about you? What's your story?" I asked as he sighed blowing raspberries.

"Only child, my parents left me when I was ten, sent me to live with a pack. The alpha treated me like his son until he found out his daughter was my mate. He kicked me out and banish me from returning there so I came here to MysticStoneWall and found a pack not far from your mates." He said as I pouted. I felt bad for him, but he didn't want any sympathy.

"So that's why your a dick huh?"

He chuckled looking at the time on his phone before he gets up.

"The bells about to ring and then you can go home." He said patting my head.

"Your not as bad as I thought you were." He said as I got up.

"You to shitdick."

•°•°•°•

I stayed inside the school as I waited for Josh. I knew the twins were going to be pissed. Josh came down the stairs with a smirk on his face placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Your so lucky Diego and Nikolai are at a meeting. Dexter's here to pick us up." He said I thought for a moment.

"How long do you think the twins will be?"

"About a day or two. Why?" He asks narrowing his eyes.

"I was just asking damn Joshy." I said heading outside to see Dexter waving us over. We reach the car and Josh gets in the front seat so I roll my eyes and open the side door. Lord and behold there sat the twins. Nikolai picked me up and placed me between them.

"What the fuck?" I whisper confused.

"Sorry Gavs we knew you wouldn't get in the car if the twins were here so we lied." Dex said and I burst out laughing.

"Well played."

Neither Diego or Nikolai said anything and I was really uncomfortable so when we reached the house I got out as quickly as possible besides I need to find some hoe who took me to a strip club instead of school.

I immediately take off looking around for Lola, when I couldn't find her an older woman said she believed she went up stairs to the alphas office. So I headed up there.

I enter the room and what I see completely horrifies me. There lay Lola laying down naked on a couch in their. I slam the door behind me as she gets up.

"Don't worry boys I'll satisfy you nice and good." She said before turning around and she pales meeting my angry face.

"Gavin?" She asked dumbfounded.

"You? Satisfy? MY MATE'S? I DON'T THINK SO HOE!" I yelled a little as she shifted and jumped out an open window. I saw her wolf run deep into the woods.

"Stupid hoe thought she was about to suck my baby's dicks. That's my job stupid ass hoe!" I rant angrily as I turn around and see the twins with smirks and pitch black eyes. I yelp and jump back.

"You heard nothing. NOTHING." I said and tried to slip pass them, but they caught me easily. Damn werewolf's.

"Seems like someone's been bad." Nikolai said in a deep raspy voice.

"Nikolai?" I asked as he backed into me until I was up against a wall.

"No Nikolai here, just his wolf Ash." He said as I grab his arms. Ash growls approvingly liking the contact.

IDEA!

"Yeah I've been a bad, bad boy." I said as he pinned himself against me. Shit this isn't working!

"You should teach me a lesson." I said pushing against him and his hard shaft. He growls and backs away.

"No fun for you." He said moving away as Diego comes over.

Nows my chance!

I run for dear life out the door and down the stairs. I head up to the suite and quickly run into the master bedroom and lock the door just as they came in.

"A door will do nothing to keep us away from you."

"I suggest you open it and hope the punishment isn't to bad." One growls as I still.

WHAT DO I DO?!?
OH NO!
OH LORD!
SOMEONE HELP ME!
I DON'T WANNA BE PUNISHED!