Chapter 29 - Tourism Hawaiian Style

Start from the beginning

Amy finishes her food and tries to hurry everyone else so we can get started.

I ask Ronnie, "She loves the zoo that much?"

"It's her favorite place. Everytime we go someplace, we have to go to the zoo. She's been to this zoo twice already and still acts the same way every time we come." She explains.

"Ready to head out?" Dylan takes my hand. I nod and Cameron grabs Amy before she can make a bee-line to the door.

"A couple of rules. Number one. Do not run ahead of us. Stay with us. If you run ahead of us, we'll leave the zoo early and Frankie's day will be ruined. Number two. You must be holding someone's hand at all times. Number three. You will not complain when something doesn't go your way. Do you understand?" Cameron is looking at Amy in the eyes to make sure that she understands him.

"Yes, Uncle Cameron," she looks contrite.

Ronnie leans over and whispers, "She was about to make a run for it."

I hide a smile so Amy can realize how serious the situation is. "We're doing this for your safety. We don't want you to get hurt or stolen from us." Rand squats down beside Cameron and looks her in the eyes.

She nods and gives both of them a hug, "Can we go now?"

"Let's go pancake!" Dylan as always lightens the mood. Amy takes Cameron's hand on one side and Rand's on the other and allows them to lead her out of the door with us following.

The zoo is great! I'm taking pictures with my phone and I will transfer them to the laptop when I get home. I look up and notice Cameron taking pictures of me looking at the animals also.

By the time we are finished touring the zoo, we are all famished and Amy looks like after a meal and a bath, she will pass out. Cameron calls the hotel and orders dinner for us so it will be there when we get back to the suite at the hotel. We get back to our suites, eat, bathe and go to bed. My head hits the pillow and I think about my day as I drift off to sleep.

I open my eyes and Dylan's sparkling blues are looking back at me.

"Good Morning," his voice, husky with sleep reaches me.

"Morning."

"Are you ready for today?"

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"Sight-seeing. We'll also go to a souvenir shop so you can get a couple of things to mark our trip. Is there anything you want to see in particular?" He responds.

"I would like to see the Pearl Harbor Memorial." I tell him.

"Consider it done," He leans over and kisses me, "Are you ready to get up for breakfast?"

I nod getting out of the bed and walking into the adjoining bathroom. After I take my shower and get dressed, I stroll into the living area. On the side table is a buffet for our breakfast. The guys are already serving themselves and Ronnie's making plates for Amy and herself. The Nanny finishes getting her plate and goes back into the adjoining room.

I step closer to the buffet ready for some bacon and eggs this morning. Rand sees me first, "Good morning Sunshine. What can I fix you for breakfast this morning?"

"You finish eating. I'll get my own plate," I move to the buffet getting a plate.

Cameron steps beside me, "Good morning," he leans down and gives me a kiss.

"Morning." These guys put a perma-smile on my face. I finish getting my food and sit down beside Rand. He leans over and places his lips on mine quickly before I can shovel the fork of eggs in my mouth. I laugh, loving life.