Chapter One: ALLISON

CHAPTER ONE: ALLISON

Why do people always classify me as "that retarded chick"? Things like that do hurt, I am a normal person with feelings except for I have something called "Autistic Disorder". I was around the age of 3 when we found out, I'm grateful my parents didn't take me as some freak, they could have abandoned me at any time, thankfully they still treated me with such love and care. The kids at school thought different of me though, It usually takes me a while to process things and for some reason the other kids thought I really was a freak and treated me like an alien. I have always had problems being social so I've never had actual friends.
I don't blame them though. What i don't understand is why they think I'm so stupid. I'll have them know that I am really smart. At least i really hope I am, I can say that my mind really does work differently, I am really good at math and science. They just seem to look past the fact that I'm really smart. They never let me forget that I'm stupid. Maybe they're right. Maybe I am an idiot.

"Hey retard" Tyler (the worst person I have ever met) said.

Why. Why me. Tyler just loves messing with me just to make himself feel better. Your typical jock and me, your typical weakling who can't defend herself.

"Oh what? You cant answer? You too slow?" He said "Am i speaking to fast? oh sorry I'll slow down. You. Will. Never. Amount. To. Anything. You'll always be the little retard."He laughs to his friends. I wish I wasn't their amusement, why cant things be different. I hate myself so much right now, I will always hate myself.