All: Yeah! Leggo!

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked.

They looked at me and nodded.

I smiled. It was really nice having them here again, I missed cooking for everyone.

"You guys staying in here?" I asked.

They nodded.

"I'll let you know when the foods finished." I smiled.

All: Gamsahabnida Noona <3

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Let's see, what should I make? Hmmm, well I could make sandwiches and some cookies. I was in the mood for something sweet. Or maybe hamburgers with fries? I haven't made that in a while either. Hot dogs? Hmm.

I felt his embrace from behind. I smiled. "Did you come to help me?" I asked.

He kissed my cheek. "Mmhmm"

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Everything you make is delicious. I don't care" he smiled.

So much for an opinion. I nodded. "Okay"

"I missed you. Lately I've been missing you more and more, I feel lonely." He said.

"I missed you too. You've been so busy and tired lately, I didn't want to be a bother" I said.

"Bother? You're not a bother. At all. I'm sorry if I made you feel like that since I've fallen asleep on you so many times" he pouted.

"No, I completely understand. You're tired, you work so hard and you're busy making your fans happy. It's a lot of work but seeing you even for 10 seconds is more than enough." I turned and looked at him. "Watching you sound asleep is actually very entertaining." I smiled.

He kissed me softly. "I miss doing that the most. I barely get to do that now"

"Lucky for you, you're off the rest of the day huh? You get to catch up" I kissed him back.

"Can't you just order something to eat? I wanna be with you all day." He caressed my face.

"That sounds like a good idea. Go ask the guys what they want." I smiled.

He smiled contently and went to the music room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go to your room" he suggested.

"Um, sure." I said.

The others didn't seem to mind, I guess Jimin had already told them he was going to be with me today and for them to stay out of the way. None of them objected.

We went into my room. Being in my room with him felt a bit weird, since the day of my birthday we haven't been here alone, I've been going to his room. Nothing's happened just as we promised each other but being in my room seemed to bring that mood back, it made me nervous.

He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. I sat next to him.

"Lets talk." He held my hand.

"About?" I asked.

"Anything, Everything. We haven't talked very much lately and well maybe there's things you want to say, like how you feel or just anything" he smiled. "I'm all ears"

He's making up for lost time...he's so sweet. I didn't even know where to start I really missed him. I missed being with him in general. But I was going to save that for last, maybe it'll catch him by surprise. We began talking, it seemed like only seconds had passed, half the day was gone already. It seemed so unfair. Father Time was being stingy, I needed time to slow down.