Bran Stark X Greyjoy!Reader - Soulmates (Requested)

Start from the beginning

She hadn't recognized you when she first saw you, sitting at Ramsay's side, bruises and dirt caking your face. Her eyes went wide when she saw your shivering figure on the floor, your body shaking as you stared up at her.

"Y/N?" she questioned, taking a step closer to you and then pausing to look over at her future husband, who was smiling so perfectly that it left her feeling sick.

"One of the traitorous Greyjoys. She betrayed your family," he uttered happily, his face falling when he noticed her furrowed brows. "Are you not happy with your gift, Lady Sansa?" he questioned her, standing up and causing you to cry out in fear.

"She didn't do anything wrong. She wrote to me when her brother attacked Winterfell. She was sorry. She tried to stop him," she rambled as she moved to kneel in front of you, her hands attempting to stroke your face and her frown deepening when your pulled away from her.

"She is part of a traitor family, My Lady, and she was punished as such," he spoke up and Sansa took in a deep breath, staring up at him in disbelief.

"So am I. My father was a traitor to the realm. Do I deserve to be punished too?" she spat, moving to help you to your feet. "I want her to stay with me; as a guest, not a prisoner," She told him, standing as tall as she could.

"I'm afraid that isn't going to be possible, she's my pet," he told her, clicking and pointing to his feet. Sansa watched in horror as you collapsed before him, blubbing quietly as your entire body shook.

"It's the only thing I'll ever ask of you, please," she begged as she watched you grovel at her future husband's feet.

"Fine," he spoke with a sigh. "Pet, you'll go with with my betrothed. She owns you now, so you must do as she tells you," he muttered, his hand clenching your chin tightly as you gave a weak nod.

"Y/N, come with me and we can get you washed up," Sansa spoke softly from behind you, causing Ramsay to chuckle.

"She'll only respond to the name she has been given. She is Pet now," he laughed lightly, watching Sansa's shocked and angry expression as she stared at him, wishing she could hurt him as much as he had hurt you.

"Come with me, Pet, I want to help you get clean," she spoke as calmly as she could muster, reaching out a hand for you to take as you moved with her.

*Time Skip*

"Bran isn't dead," you spat at Jon as he glared across the table at you. "Theon didn't have the boys killed, they escaped the castle," you paused for a moment. "His men told him he had to cover it up and that the people wouldn't respect him if they thought they boys had lived," you told him more calmly, your hands folded in your lap as you took deep breaths.

"Don't cling to false hope, Y/N. They wouldn't have lasted long on their own in the wild," Jon started and you watched as Sansa's face fell at the thought.

"They weren't alone," you corrected him, frowning. "Hodor was with them, and the wildling woman Robb took in, and Summer and Shaggydog were with them too," you finished, locking eyes with the curly haired man. "You know ghost would never allow harm to come to you if he were free to roam," you told him and he nodded in agreement.

"There is still no way to know if Bran and Rickon are alive," Jon grunted, watching as you shook your head in disbelief.

"Bran is alive, if he were dead I wouldn't be here," you whispered through your clenched teeth, watching as Jon's face grew confused, his nose wrinkling up. "I felt it when he fell from that tower and I knew when he woke up," you muttered more confidently. "He's my Soul Mate, like in the stories Old Nan used to tell," you finished, listening as Jon scoffed at your comment.

"They were children's stories, none of them were real," he chuckled but it drifted to silence as he saw tears beginning to run down your quivering face.

"I promise you Jon, he's alive. I just don't know where," You whimpered grabbing his hand where it rested on the wooden table. "Please, we have to find him," you sobbed and he silently nodded before linking his fingers with yours lightly.

A few hours later, you were sitting on your own in the dining hall of Castle Black, silently stirring your spoon through a bowl of food that was supposed to be stew. "Theon knew, didn't he?" Jon spoke softly from behind you, moving quietly towards the seat beside you as you nodded lightly. "When did you find out?" he asked, waiting in silence for your answer.

"When he fell from the tower, I collapsed in the training yard," you whispered, wringing your hands together against the cold. "Robb knew too, he saw it all," you added and Jon let out a light snort of laughter.

"Of course he did, the boy knew everything," he jested and you let out a short bubble of laughter, thinking back to your childhood in Winterfell.

*Time Skip*

You were sitting quietly in your chambers with a book, when you heard someone knock gently on the door. When you opened it to greet someone, you were shocked to find Bran sitting in a chair, Jon and Sansa standing behind him, smiling widely at your gaping mouth and wide eyes.

"Y/N," Bran breathed out as he grinned up at you and in a moment of panic you launched yourself into his arms, wrapping yourself around his torso as you began to sob, his hand stroking lightly at your hair.

"You're here," you cried out as tears began to run down your cheeks. "I knew you were alive, I knew it," you yelped again pulling away to press a kiss on his lips, which he quickly returned.

You could hear Sansa, quietly telling Jon to leave the two of you alone, but you ignored it as you burrowed into Bran's grip, awkwardly balanced on the small wooden chair as you both cried tears of happiness.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x