Part 2

"How could I have been this dumb. I should have know better. Why was I so blind to see" my mind kept racing asking myself this question and circulating the hotel.

Until I have approached footsteps away from Elizabeth's room. " Do I dare dig up the past." I thought to myself placing my hand on the door knob and resting my head on the door before knocking on the door "Elizabeth, are you here?" I said trying to stop myself from cry. "Yes, y/n who has done th-."

"You did." Elizabeth's jaw dropped and she said "I would never do such a thing." I said without missing a heartbeat "Elizabeth when are you going to quit the bullshit. You are not my innocent sister, you have never been innocent."

"How dare you call me guilty." Elizabeth says getting up and looking at me as if I have insulted her. "Elizabeth sit your lying ass back down I haven't finished. I am just getting started"

"You freaking killed me." I felt my anger and frustration waiting to burst out of my veins."Your own sister so you could have." I signed trying to stop the building up of my tears, but it was useless. "James the one person I truly loved and so you could inherit this hotel that he built for me. Everything I have ever loved you took away from me and it had to be yours. I thought with James it would have be different but no you just had to have him."

Elizabeth said " I saw him first he should have been mine but I'm the oldest and my only job in this world is to marry rich, but when I saw James I knew I had to have him when we got to talking he was poor so I gave him to you. You don't know how much I wanted him, but when he became successful off of this hotel I thought this is my shot to marry him so I took it and I haven't looked back since."

Elizabeth had me sitting there shook, when I finally unfroze myself I asked " Is this why you killed him and I, because you had no point for him anymore"

"Y/n, yes bec---" " Elizabeth I don't want to hear it." I said as she lowered her head. For once Elizabeth actually sounded innocent when she quietly mumbled "Y/n none of this is your fault the only person to blame is me."

"You don't have to tell me that twice." I said without missing a heartbeat. "Don't give me attitude y/n or unless you're asking for me to kill you again."

Elizabeth takes in a few deep breaths and said calmly "My point is I should have never feel in love with Rudolph Valentino. I should have listened to Natasha. I should have never stayed there I should have left when I was given the chance. All I'm doing is hurting the ones I love most.

" Elizabeth." I said which go her attention. " If you really love someone why would you ever hurt them."

"Y/n, Honestly I don't know. When I found out about his death I cried for what seemed like forever and visited his grave everyday until I learned he faked his own death. Valentino, Natasha, and I were going to run away together."

"At the time I have married James, but that didn't stop me I wanted to be with the one man I truly loved even if he was married. They were suppose to meet me at the train station and they never showed up. Y/n, I did this all for love and he turned me into a blood sucking monster that would keep me young forever. He made me."

"Then Mr. Will Drake walked into my life. We're getting married Wednesday." Elizabeth said with a smirk on her face.

"I bet that won't last for long." I said while rolling my eyes and getting up to leave

--------

AHS Fanfics suggestions- Music_and_Books5ever - American Horror Story One Shots

Hamilton Fanfics
mrsfrenchfry - Time