Proposal

Y/M/N = your middle name
Y/L/N = your last name

Jason: you and Jason were at home with a takeaway meal and you were in your favourite onesie, watching scream queens until you saw Jason in the kitchen getting all nervous and irritated. " hey babe, what's up?". He shrugs as if to say nothing, so you turned back to watch the rest of the show.
All of a sudden he is on his knees right beside you and he says " Y/N...". You look at him confused " Jason, what's going on?" " Y/N, I've been thinking about this for a while now and we have been together for 3 years and I can't even imagine life without you. So, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N. Will you marry me?" As Jason says that he pulls the ring out of his pocket and shows you the ring. Tears start streaming down your face and before you say anything you pull him in for a kiss, " so is that a yes?" " YES!! Of course I will. I love you!" You reply and he chuckles " I love you too!!"
Toby:
It was Valentine's Day and you and Toby were celebrating by going out to a restaurant and you ordered your meal and you had Y/F/M and he had a steak. You had finished your meal and you and him stumbled along the topic of your relationship and you were laughing about people who think they have 'relationship goals'. " I know, people are all like me and my boyfriend argue and then make up. 'Relationship goals!'" He chuckled back " my boyfriend gave me a big hickey, 'relationship goals!'" You both laughed and then he went super serious and you started to worry.
"umm..Y/N" " yes Toby" " I wanted to ask you something?" But before you could answer he ask the all important question " w..w..w will you.. marry me?" You stared at him, not saying a word. " I'm sorry if it's too soon, I know I shouldn't rush..." " Toby, of course I will marry you. You are the man of my dreams and I can't imagine life without you!" " I love you so much" he says while putting the ring on my finger " I love you so much too!"
Caleb:
You and him you were walking in the park for a late night stroll and you and Caleb started arguing over A and your safety. " Caleb it will be fine, we will catch A and I will be safe" " no you won't, at least let me come with you?" He responded
" no I need to do this on my own. I'm nearly an adult stop treating me like a child!!"
"well I'm sorry for worrying about you!"
"I'm not saying that why are you twisting everything I say. I need to do this"
"but what if you get hurt huh? What will I do then?"
"I won't, just leave me alone!"
" WHY CANT YOU SEE IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I CARE AND I CANT LOSE YOU! YOU ARE MY WORLD AND MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU, WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT!!?"
" you want to marry me?"
" of course I do!" Then he pulls out a ring and you start scream " YES! YES!" " I love you" " I love you too"
Ezra:
Ezra was in his apartment and he text you earlier on in the day saying that he wanted to do a romantic dinner and I walked into his apartment and loads of candles were lit and the table was set he walks out in a suit and he looks sexy. That's what you say to yourself. He walks towards you and he goes into the kitchen to grab the plates of spaghetti and he pulls your chair out for you to sit down he is such a gentle man. The conversation was about university and jobs and past memories and he come on the topic marriage and starts to say " Y/N.. I want to talk about our future together and I wanted to move on with my life and I need you to move on with me and what I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" " YES! I love you and need you in my life too!!" " I love you more baby!"