He likes you

Jason: You have known him for ages, ever since you moved to rosewood you have know Jason thanks to Ali being friends with her and the rest. You and Jason are really good friends, when ever you go to Ali's with the other girls, you always talk when everyone's a sleep. You feel like you can trust him and tell him everything.
" Y/N" he says in a soft, peaceful voice " yes" you say coping his voice. " I need to tell you something" and you say " what?" In a giggly, childish voice. " no Y/N, I'm being serious " " okay" you say with a straight face " I like you Y/N. I mean I like you a lot ever since I met you I knew". He pulls me in for a kiss and you don't pull back. We kiss and the night goes dark.

Toby: You just had an argument with your parents and was walking down the street when you see Toby, he smiles and shouts " Y/N" "yeah" you yell back. You get closer, he says " I really want to tell you something.." He said nervously and you said " what" really seriously. " I like you ever science that night were we went to the golf course at night lay down a picnic blanket, and stared at the stars" you said " I like you too". You kissed and hugged softly and looked up at the stars.

Caleb: You were in school one day and at lunch you were getting something out of your looker until Caleb came over and said " hey Y/N, can I talk to you in private " " sure" you said pleasantly. " umm...I wanna ask you on a date..I like you" " I would love to go on a date with you Caleb" he smiles pulling you into a long hug.

Ezra: ( Ezra text you)
Ezra- can we meet after school
Y/N- yes
In last lesson you got the text and started feeling sick in the stomach, and couldn't concentrate. The bell finally went and you raced your way out of the building, but you hear hanna say " Y/N, wait up" you stop, " Hanna" you say " I need to go home to my family, sorry" you walk off " bye..." Hanna said confused. You walk to Ezra's apartment and open the door, he sat on the sofa he says " come sit down " you sit very nervously " I need to tell you something" he says " I think..I'm...in love with you". You are in shock but smile " I think...I love you, ever since we met Ezra" you both smile.

Lucas: You and Lucas had been hanging out for a while now. Even more since Ali went missing. He never liked Ali but he was always there for you. You were walking to school with Emily and once you got to the school you went to your locker to get some books out and Lucas stopped by your locker and said in a whimper " will you go on a walk with me tonight?" You instantly responded " ye sure, what time? And why?" " um.. after school and I need to tell you something important." Then he went to class. After school you and Lucas went on a walk and he looked nervous and wasn't saying anything. You asked him " you alright? You look bothered by something? What is it?" " you know I wanted to tell you something... well here goes. I like you and I know I'm not an amazing guy and that you probably don't even have any interest in me but I was going to ask you out on a date with me?" He said very fast and all you responded with is " I like you too..." " really??" " yes" he got the courage to say " will you go on a date with me then?" " yes!!".