How you met

Jason: You had just moved to rosewood and you were in the same school and year as Ali, and you started being friends with her and the others. One night you stayed at Ali's house and met Jason. He turned looking stunned " hey, my name is Jason" you smiled and said confidently " I'm Y/N". He smiled still looking stunned.

Toby: You were at a local party, Ali and Aria invited you. You went but you weren't really looking forward to it. You needed to make friends so you went along with it.
You got there and Ali and aria went off so you went to get a drink and on your way you accidentally bumped into a tall, handsome guy. " sorry" you said quickly. He turned and looked at you with a smile " it's okay, I'm Toby. Your name is?" You said while smile uncontrollably " I'm Y/N".

Caleb: You were in school walking down the corridor when suddenly you see a guy, he was tall and had dark hair. Spencer said he was the schools ' bad boy' and no one went out with him or liked him.
You had history next, you went into class and saw the same guy. This time he noticed you and tried to look like he didn't care. The teacher sat you next to him. He hadn't talked to you all lesson, at the end of lesson he smiled at you and asked " what's your name, new girl?" You said shocked " Y/N, yours?" " Caleb" he said with a straight face, trying not to smile.

Ezra: You walked into class and that's where he was. The handsome, dark haired teacher. You couldn't help feel attracted to him. Finally your eyes met his, he smiled. Everyone turned around, it was awkward for a few seconds but you think he had the same feeling as you did, and You couldn't help but smile.

Lucas: You met Lucas through Ali. She one day Ali bring Ali was making fun of Lucas and she said " get out of my way loser". " go get some friends". He looked down in shame and you commented back. " Ali that was really harsh..." "And what you going to do about it?" She said in return. You leave it at that. Later on you see Lucas going home and you shout " hey wait up!" He quickly stopped and waited for you. " th..ankkkss..." " for what?" You replied to his sorta whisper. " for sticking up for me." "I could have done more...sorry. Hey I'm y/n by the way" " I'm Lucas" and you smiled and walked home.