.114. (Special chappie 3)

The Icelandic teen sat by the desk. His journal was placed on it. Emil held a pen in his hand, thinking about what he should write at the 114th page of the journal.

„Maybe I should... No... That's too dumb.” He mumbled to himself, rejecting yet another thought from god knows how many.

But then he got an idea. He sighed quietly before opening the journal at it's 114th page. Then he finally started writing.

Hello Journal.

Today I was thinking... But it wasn't normal thinking... I was thinking about myself. About my mistakes. About my personality. In a short therm, I was thinking about who I really am.

I know I'll always be the last Nordic. I know I'll never be like the rest of the group is. I am different from them. I am younger than them. I am still a teenager. They are all already grown up men.
And that's not the only thing that makes me different from them.

I was always a little bit of an outsider.
...But not as a kid. I wasn't an outsider as a kid.

I wasn't the lonely or the last one. I used to smile and laugh a lot.
I was curious about the world around me.
I wasn't an outsider.

Then why I am one now?
That's something I am trying to answer myself for a quite long time.