.36.

Hello Journal.

Seriously, I need to stop these letter things..

Dear Finland,

When I was younger I thought, you were really weird. But... I am so sorry, for thinking that way. I know, that you are not weird in any way. I love you just the way you are.

I wasn't so many times with you when I was little, but I can find some memories in my mind.

Like that one, when you took me in the forest with you and we couldn't find the way out.

„Fin..?”

Yes?”

„...Are we lost?”

„No, no, of course not!”

Then why are we walking in circles? I am sure I saw this small tree few times.”

„...Maybe you are right. But we can find the way out!”

You think?”

„I don't think it, I know it! Come on! Let's go that way!”

„Fin! Why are you carrying me? I can walk by myself, you know!”

*laughs* That was good. Or I remember, when you tried to make me eat Finnish food.

What is that?”

Oh, this? That's Salmiakki!”

It looks gross...”

„...”

„I am sorry! I didn't mean it like that...”

It's okay Ice-kun! I know, you didn't!”

But... Can I have some licorice, Fin?”

Of course, you can!”

You gave me a big pack of licorice then. I was very happy because of it.

(This one contain momentsl from the fifth chapter of journal)

I remember clearly the day, you confessed to me. Of course it was, when I was already the same age, as I am now.

Hey, Ice-kun? C-can I tell you something?

Sure, go ahead.”

...Ice-kun, I really like you and I don't know, if you feel the same way. But... I just wanted to let you know...”

...I've b-been waiting for you so long, to say it! I was just too shy to tell you!”

O-oh! I-I always thought, that you liked Hong Kong. So that's why I never told you until now.”

*smiles*

Ice-kun, do you want to make cookies?”

„And why me?”

„I thought, that you may want to!”

Oh. Sure, why not.”

What flavour do you wanna bake?”

„Um... Chocolate I guess.”

Okay, then!”

Later..

Let's just left them here and come back soon. They're kind of hot now.”

Yeah.”

After a while...

„Ta-san!”

What?”

Why did you eat all the cookies, Denmark?”

„I am sorry! But they looked good!”

Oh god.”

„And they were yummy too!”

But it was still fun Ice-kun, wasn't it?”

Yeah, it was.”

This was the memory, when you and I baked chocolate cookies together. It was good.

I... I... I have no words. Maybe there is nothing more other to say, than this:

I love you so much, Finny. You are my sunshine. The sunshine of my life.

Takk for your love and being my sunshine, Finny.” 

Sincerely, Iceland, the one you call cute.