Chapter 21

**Paulie's POV**

"You can get anything you want," We pulled up to Parramatta Westfield and I parked the car.

"Anything? Anything is too much!" Georgia fought.

"But I want to," I smiled at her.

"Aren't you afraid of being recognized?" Georgia asked.

"No not really... If I do get recognized it's only a few people asking for photos, nothing dramatic," I took her hand and we walked in.

"Let's go in here!" The store was Factorie and I laughed as Georgia dragged me in. She picked out a few pairs of shorts and went to try them on.

"What do you think?" She showed me every single pair.

"I like the first one and the third one," I told her.

"Me too!" She smiled. She got changed and I paid for the two pairs of shorts.

"Ooh! Baby can we go in here?!" She pointed to Gloss. I nodded as I got pulled in. By 12.30pm my arms were full of bags.

"We'll go put these in the car and then we'll grab some lunch," As I shut the boot, I heard a few girls scream.

"OMG IT'S PAULIE!" One of them screamed. I waved at them and kept walking. They marched up and asked for a photo. Georgia took the photo and we went back inside.

"See nothing dramatic," I said kissing her forehead.

"Wanna share something? I'm not that hungry," Georgia asked.

"Get what you want and I'll finish it for you," We walked over to KFC and got the two piece feed. We sat down and Georgia started eating.

"I'm done..." She said shoving the box towards me. I finished off what she couldn't and we sat there for a while.

"Wanna head back?" I asked her. She nodded and we put our rubbish in the bin and headed home.

---

**Georgia's POV**

"Someone did a lot of shopping!" Eman laughed.

"Hey! If I'm the girlfriend of Paulie, I need a new wardrobe!" I gave Eman a hug.

"Wanna call the boys over for a movie night?" Eman suggested.

"Yeah sure," Paulie yelled from the top of the stairs. Eman ran down to the corner shop to pick up snacks. Paulie and I got the lounge room ready.

"Hold on, i need to change in something more comfortable," I ran upstairs with Paulie close behind. I changed into some comfy shorts and put another one of Paulies shirts on.

"You look pretty hot in my clothes you know," He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around and gave him a peck. We walked back downstairs and waited for the boys to arrive. There was a knock at the door, and Solo had arrived.

"Hey man what's up!" Paulie and Solo exchanged a man hug.

"Who's your lady friend?" Paulie giggled.

"This is Leilani, Leilani this is Georgia and Paulie! Where's Eman?" He introduced us.

"Eman's getting snacks," I smiled, "It's nice to have a girl around now!" I laughed giving Leilani a friendly hug.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Georgia," She smiled.

"Take a seat, any seat, just not that one," Paulie pointed to the 2 seater. Solo and Leilani sat themselves on the big couch. All of the other boys arrived and Eman came back with snacks.

"What movie?" I asked everyone.

"Paranormal Activity!" Everyone piped up. I was nervous, I hated scary movies.

"Kay." My voice trembled as I put in the disc.

"It's okay, im here," Paulie whispered. I felt more relaxed as we sat on the couch. I ended up sitting in Paulies lap, his arms wrapped around me. I buried my face into his chest whenever I got scared. I looked up and he mouthed "Its okay," I smiled and kissed him lightly.

Before having the chance to pull apart, he deepened the kiss. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him with more passion.

"Are you guys watching or not?!" John slapped my leg with the remote.

"OW! That hurt! And Paulie was just protecting me. I was scared." I pouted.

"Oh so next time I'm scared I'm just gonna make out with someone?" Len asked sarcastically.

"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at him.

We watched a few more movies, but my eyelids were closing. I made myself comfortable on Paulies lap and closed my eyes. I heard the tv go off as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shit chapter; I know, but there's more "drama" coming soon.