Chapter 14

**Paulie's POV**

I looked over and saw Georgia, laying lifeless in the wings. I rushed off stage and kneeled beside her.

"Georgia! Georgia wake up!" I shook her. It was no use.

"STOP THE SHOW!" I yelled.

"We can't!" The stage manager looked worried.

"Well I'm not performing!" I caressed Georgia's pale face.

"We've had a little bit of an incident with one of our dancers, but don't worry, we'll still put on a show for you! Please give it up, for JUSTIFY!" The girls would just have to make do without Georgia.

"An ambulance is on the way," Maurice ran in. The boys rushed to her side.

"What do you think happened?" Len asked.

"Nerves? She told me she hadn't performed infront of so many people before," I mumbled. I held back my tears and I held her in my arms.

"She seemed to be dancing fine!" Eman yelled over the music.

"I don't know... She looked like she was going to faint on stage," Solo shrugged.

"Paramedics," 4 paramedics came in and took her from my arms.

"I have to go with her," I said as they put her on a stretcher.

"Paulie you can't! You've never missed a show!'' Maurice gestured towards the stage. Justify were just about to finish.

"My girlfriend's not breathing!" I fought back.

"Do your solo and you can go straight to the hospital," Maurice compromised. I looked at the stretcher, back to Maurice and to the audience.

"Fine... pass me my singlet," I said to wardrobe. I changed my top and threw it on the ground. I walked onto the stage and the crowd cheered. I just wanted to get this over and done with. I kept my shirt so I could give it to Georgia and as soon as i finished I ran off stage.

"BYE! HAVE A GOOD SHOW!" I ran down the back door and to the car park. I jumped in the car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. I rushed through the emergency ward and I saw Georgia being wheeled into a room.

"Excuse me, you can't just be rushing around here," A nurse stopped me.

"My girlfriends in there! Let me see her!" I was pretty much crying at this point. The nurse let me go and I walked into the room. Doctors and nurses were hanging tubes everywhere and sticking needles into her body.

All i could do was watch on as they tried to bring her back. They stopped work and they looked to me.

"I think you should say your goodbyes..." No... no... no no no! I ran to Georgias bedside and took her hand.

"Georgia please... please don't go," I cried. Nothing...

"Georgia, I love you. Since Day 1, when you auditioned for our crew I couldn't take my eyes off you. I love when you walk into a room, everyone stops and stares. I don't know what happened tonight... I wish you could tell me. Just please... don't leave me. I need you Georgia, please," I kissed her hand and gently put it down. I kissed her forehead, then moved down to her lips and pecked her softly.

"I love you, i love you, i love you, i love you," They were the only words I could say. I lifted her hand and put my singlet under it. The machine next to me started beeping... Beeping faster. And faster.

"NURSE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter. I haven't updated in a while, i might write another short chapter later tonight.

SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube account - LittleMissJustice1 for all things justice =)

xx