Chapter 12

**Paulie's POV**

I woke up next to Georgia and she was still fast asleep. Her body was tucked into the blanket like a bug in a cacoon.

I smiled and got my phone from my pocket and took a picture. I posted it on twitter and hopped back into bed.

"Morning my little burrito," I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Why am I a burrito?" She fluttered her eyes open.

"Just look at you! Your my little burrito!" I smiled tickling her tummy. She wriggled herself out of the blankets and sat up.

"Wanna go downstairs? See what the boys are up to?" I said taking her hand.

"Go put pants on first," She smiled. I lead her to my room and she sat down on my bed. I put on a pair of basketball shorts and when I turned around Georgia had fallen back to sleep.

I rolled her up in my blanket and threw her over my shoulder.

"Paulie! Where are you taking me?!" She yelled. She screamed for me to let her down, I opened the door to the backyard and opened the pool gate.

"Don't you dare!" Before she knew it I had dunked her into the pool.

"PAULIE!" She screamed as she surfaced. Georgia swam towards me and pulled me into the water.

"Shut up will ya next time?!" Len walked out with John following close behind.

"Pool time! YAAAY!" John ripped off his shirt and jumped into the pool.

"Come on Len!" Georgia yelled.

"Why not!" He took off his shirt as well and jumped in. Georgia hopped onto my back and out her arms around me. She rested her head on my shoulders.

I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Oi! We have a show tonight!" Eman called from the back door.

"Party pooper!" John poked his tongue out. I got towels for the four of us from the little cupboard where we stocked pool stuff.

We dried off and Georgia came skipping over to me.

"What am I wearing tonight..." She asked squeezing her hair out to dry.

"Oh right, we've got that covered," I put my arm around her and we walked inside.

"Hey George, you know how the other night you said you were an only child... How come you said Ketriya was your sister?" Eman questioned.

"Oh! Right, well we were born one day apart and our mums bonded... So she's pretty much like a sister to me, I've known her since Day 1!" She smiled.

"Do you wanna invite some friends backstage tonight? So you don't have to be alone in the dressing room..." Lukas suggested.

"Excuse me! I'm going to make a phone call!"

**Georgia's POV**

I called up my two best friends Hannah and Payten. They were my friends in high school, Ketriya unfortunately didn't go to the same school as me.

"Hannah! It's Georgie! Listen wanna come to a concert tonight?" I asked her eagerly.

"Yes! Which one?!" She replied excitedly.

"Justice Crew! I dance with them now!" She screamed into the phone.

"OMG NO WAY! Listen Moniques with me can I bring her along?" She asked. Monique was Hannahs best friend. She was a cool girl, she was a ton of fun.

"Sure! I'm ringing up Payten after, see if she can bring Nicole as well,"

"Sounds awesome! Wait! Is Ketriya coming?! I havent seen her in ages!" Hannah asked.

"Of course she is! How could she miss out!"

"Venue?"

"Penrith Panthers, meet me at the back door," I told her.

"Got it! I'm so excited!" She screamed with happiness.

"I can't wait to see everyone again!"

"See you at 6pm!" She said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. I rang Payten and she was coming along with Nicole.

PERFECT! My first show and my closest friends were going to be there! I couldn't wait for 6pm to come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHOUTOUT TO:

@ketriyageeGEE - featured in last chapter as well =)

@Hannah_pearcee

@pay_justice_ten

@nikky_g188

@MoniWalshJC

DONT FRET. I haven't forgotten about the rest of you JCEAZERS who rt'ed me on twitter. I have a place for you later in the story! =)