One Room

So true, just so true. -Tana

Leo's POV
In the morning, me and Nico went up to the big house to say bye.
"BYE BYE PEEPS!! OFF TO QUEST!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I got answered with a wholehearted "BYE PEEPZLES, SEE YOU SOON, OR NOT!!!!!!!" from the seven.
Well then. OFF TO DIAGON ALLY!!!!

Nico's POV
As soon as Leo and I said farewell to the seven, we got our bags and walked to Bunker 9.
"Why are we going the the bunker?" Leo questioned.
"Because it's dark and easy(-er) to shadow travel."
"Oh."
When we got inside, I grabbed his arm (it tickled a bit but I ignored it) and imagined us at the place called Diagon Ally. I knew we were there, because I saw people in robes and shops closing. (It's around five there.)
"Soooo.... can you let go of me?"
"What? Oh, yeah." I didn't realize that I was still holding his arm, and let go.
"Well school starts the 1st of September, and today's the evening of August 30th, so we can get our stuff tomorrow morning." I said.
"

Okay, but, ummm.... where do we sleep?"
Go to the Leakey Calderon and ask for Tom. He'll imidiatly know who you are.
Ok, thanks.
"Follow me."
- - Oh the glorious time skip, will you come help me be lazy? Thanks!- -
We walked into the inn and I said "Can we please talk to Tom?" To one of the people behind the bar.
"Oh, no need I'm right here, and here are your keys. Upstairs, fifth door to the left."
"Thank you." I replied while dragging Leo up the stairs. We got to the top and I stopped short.
"What's the matter, death breath?"

Leo's POV
"What's the matter, death breath?" I asked. Nico had stopped short of our rooms, and I wanted to know why.
"He only said we have one room and I only have one key." He whispered.
My eyes widened.
"Oh. Well we'll just have to brave it, now won't we?"
"I guess so." He, again, whispered.