Jason, You PRICK!!

Ok I know this video has nothing to do with the chapter, but it's super funny, and just a warning, cussing and other language are in it.- Mona
Leo's POV
As we neared the Big House, Nico put his ear buds in and blasted Welcome to my Life. Hey just because I joke a lot, doesn't mean I can't listen to good music! In about the first thirty seconds, I took the ear bud out because he was blasting it and I could hear it from where I was, which was about 4 feet away.
"Dude, what are you listening to?"
"Hey!" He said, ignoring my question.
"At least turn it down so you don't go deaf!"
"You're too annoying."
That actually stung a little. From anyone else, I would've been fine, but from Nico... well it hurt.
"Hey, annoying is my specialty!!" I said smirking.
"Whatever." He muttered, lips slightly upturned. YES!! I MADE HIM ACTUALLY SMILE!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS, BUT YES!!!!! At this point, I was probably grinning like an idiot, but who cares I MADE HIM ACTUALLY SMILE (even if it was more of a smirk).
Jason's POV
I was in the Big House conferencing with Mr. D about the shrines to the minor gods, when someone tapped my shoulder. I grabbed my coin and flipped it, trying to put it against the persons throat. Unfortunately for me, the person ducked and swiped their leg under my feet. Before my head got hit the ground, they caught my wrist and yanked me up, judo flip style. By this fighting style, there was only two people it could be and only one could have been that silent.
"Hey, Nico." I said, cheerfully.
"Took you long enough."
"Yeah I'm working on that."
"Anyways, I need your help, so if you could kindly follow me..."
"Mr. D, do you mind if we finish this later?"
"If you bring me some Pepsi, sure."
"Thanks Mr. D!" I yelled as a Nico dragged me out the door.
"Nico, where are we going? Also you are very strong for how scrawny you are."
"To the woods. And I'm not strong, you're just super light."
"Yeah, sure, whatever floats your boat. Anyways, why do you need my help?"
"Well, see, you're the only one I can trust not to tell anyone ANYTHING about it for the moment."
"For the moment?"
"Yeah, I plan on telling the person it involves soon."
"Oh. So I'm guessing that you like some one that you're not telling me and need advice on how to tell them?"
"See, this is why you're my best friend."
"Well to give you advice, I need to know who it is."
"No."
"Then I can't give you advice."
"Fine, I'll figure it out on my own."
"Wow, you really don't want anyone knowing, do you?"
"Nope." Nico released my shirt collar and I fell to the ground.
As I was getting up Nico said "See you later, Jason."
"Later."

Who the hell does that boy like?