He's mine.

A voice, barely audible drifted into my mind. As soon as the thought formed, it was gone, and I found myself not lingering on the specifics of it, because soon Jonathan was down to his briefs. I couldn't help my eyes that dropped lower, or my tongue that licked my lips when I saw him harden.

Oh my God!!! What the hell has gotten into me? Here I am staring at a guys wrapped up packages and all I can think about is getting him alone! I need to snap out of it, focus on something else. Well, I didn't have to wait long because a few seconds passed before there was no more human Jonathan. In his place was a massive, black wolf with soul-catching blue eyes. I had just watched his bones bend and snap and now he was a wolf.

The guy I wanted to have his wicked way with me was a mutt!!

Not being able to handle it any longer, the lights went out as I fainted.

~

Two thing I was aware of as I came to. One, I was in a soft, comfortable bed. Two, I wasn't alone. I turned my head to the side and saw a shirtless guy lying peacefully next to me. I studied his abs for a second and narrowed my eyes. These weren't my Jonathans abs.

My Jonathans abs, really?

So here I was lying next to a perfectly sculpted stranger's arms. Whats a girl to do? I did the first thing I could think of and that was to scream. The instant the scream was out, the guy woke up, alert for anything. Seeing no danger he realized I was screaming because of him. He jumped up and coved my mouth, which had me freaking out even more.

"Shit, no stop! I'm not going to hurt you!! Shit, please stop before-" The door flew off its hinges as a murderously enraged Jonathan ripped the stranger off of me and started pounding on him.

"What did you do to her!? Why the fuck are you so close to her, half naked!? I asked you to gaurd her for the night, not try and put the moves on my mate! I thought you said you were gay! Do you know how fucking close I am to ripping your head off? Answer me, Ron, or so help me God I will kill you!" His hand was wrapped around Ron's throat, not allowing him air to answer him. I hesitantly stood up and rushed to the pair.

 "Ai- Air, Ple- Please."

"Jonathan?" I whispered softly. He ignored me, but loosened his hold on Ron. Ron took advantage of that and sucked in air to respond.

"You had me running perimeter for two days and nights straight, so im a little tired Alpha. I wasn't trying anything with your girl, I swear!! I just found my Finn last week, please, if you kill me it would kill him."

Jonathan suddenly let Ron go, making him fall to the floor gasping for breaths, and scooped me up in his arms. Ron hurried to his feet and scrambled out of the room and I shot his back a glare. Way to leave me alone with the big bad wolf, but looking back into Jonathans eyes I gasped. They were glowing violently blue, the raging storms of the sea that had me drowning in them. What should've frightened me, only aroused me. I knew something was wrong with me.

"Kaila, are you injured? Anywhere? Did he touch-" His eyes zeroed in on my neck. Jonathan let out a thunderous growl that had me shaking in fear. Though somehow I knew he would never hurt me, his tight hold was getting a little uncomfortable.