Officer Nanu reporting for duty (Gladion's perspective)

Guzma slams my head into one of his side table. Then drags my struggling body beside his bed. He rips off my pants. When I struggle away from him, he brings out his knife that he loves so much. "We can do it the hard way, or I can make it the really hard way. Your choice." I stop struggling. "Good boy" he says in a sickeningly happy voice. Even if I kept struggling I wouldn't be able to get free of his poisonous grasp. He's way too strong, and a lot heavier than me. The first time that he did this to me, I kept struggling and screaming the whole time. So as a punishment, he hogtied me, and threw me into an empty room. The only part of me that was untied was my mouth, and I screamed for help until my voice was hoarse. Yet none of the Team Skull Grunts came to help, even though I was on the verge of death. Guzma gave me water on the fourth day of my torture. The water was in a bowl meant for a small pokémon. He made some of the Grunts come into the small room to laugh and make fun of me while I tried to drink it. I gulped it down quickly because my throat was as dry as sandpaper, and i spilled a lot of it. On the fifth day I passed out, and came to in the woods. I don't consider myself lucky to have made it out of that forest. If i had died in there, then I wouldn't have to go through this every. Single. Week. Without anyone, including the cops caring about what happens to me. All because I'm in Team Skull. Not like I have a choice.

He cuts off my underwear in one motion with his knife, causing a small cut on my ass. And makes me take off my own hoodie and red shirt. After all of my clothes are off, he shoves me face down onto his bed and I go limp. Then he starts to mercilessly fuck me. Tears start running down my face, and dropping onto his bed below us. He grabs my arms and holds them against the headboard. Honestly I don't get how he could hold both of my wrists in one hand, considering how fat they are. He pauses for a moment, and I know that he sees my self harm scars and my fresh cuts. "Oh little whore, if you wanted marks so bad you should've told ME." He screams the last part in an animalistic tone and his face distorts into a horrible smile. Bringing his knife up with his free hand, he cut my arms. Most are shallow except two below both of my elbows that are bleeding so heavily probably need stitches.

My blood drips onto my hair down my face and into my eyes. Making it almost impossible to see. But I could feel the tears and blood dripping down my face. I guess Guzma does as well, he turns my head at an unnatural angle and licks the mixture off of my face. He let out a long moan "For nothing but a dirty slut you have sweet blood." I feel him making more deep cuts on my thighs. When I open my eyes again, I can see clearly now and he's finally done cutting the backs of my legs. My blood is spread all over both of our lower halves. Which disgusts me thinking that my blood is now inside of me and him now. I look at my thigh now, and it was hard to make out due to the blood but this cut that on my entire right thigh was a single word. "FAT". The left thigh just had a couple deep cuts in no particular order. The tears have all dried out or else I would probably still be crying. Even though I already know how fat I am, I didn't need a constant reminder on my own body. My body itself was the reminder. I heard him let out a growl, and then he came inside of me. I started crying silently afraid of what would happen if he hears me. In the same tone he growls "Now, before you can go crawling back to your dump, I'm gonna mark ya."

He puts his knife right onto my chest and carves "GUZMAS WHORE". If I cared enough to go to the hospital, I would definitely need stitches for this one. But if I went to the hospital, Guzma would no doubt find me. I would probably get killed, which doesn't seem like a bad thing anymore. "I would've wrote little whore, but you're very far from being little." He pinches at my arms and sides, while he lets out a booming laugh that makes me shudder. "Now get the fuck out of here before I make my grunts throw you out." I start putting on my clothes as fast as I can "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO PUT ON YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!" I grab my shirt, jacket, bag and run out of there (I already put my pants on but my underwear are too far gone).