B

[Jimin]

Earlier in the ceremony I learned that the man that I am now dancing with is Min Yoongi.

"So Park Jimin or should I say Min Jimin, How old are you? And what do you do for a living?" My said 'husband' asks.

"Ahhm... I am 22 and I do singing and dancing for a living, I also teach. How about you?" At least we are starting to have a fine conversation.

"I am Min Yoongi I am 24 and I handle a company as a CEO and I also rap for my fun and also for my own studio."

'Seriously I am so lucky to have such a good catch.' I said to myself.

"Cool... And what business is that?"

"Oh nothing much it is just for hotels condominiums and some houses and estates..."

I was about to comment on his statement when the MC of the program spoke.

"It is time for the grooms to throw their bouquet and leg band (?)."

"Let's go..." He said as he ushered me in the platform.

"All the gents who are single please come in front."

When they are already gathered around the organizer gave me a sign to throw.

"In 3. 1 2—3" then in unison we threw the bouquet and leg band(?). Me throwing the bouquet him throwing the band.

To my shock Tae and Jungkook got them. Jungkook holding the bundle of flowers, Tae holding the band.

"Please those two that got it please come in front."

"Are they your friends?" My husband asked(!)...

"Yep, where are your friends and family? I didn't saw them greeting us earlier?"

"Speaking of which, here they are."

"Congrats sons! best wishes for the two of you..."

"Thanks dad, Jimin this is my dad, my mom, and my friends, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. They are responsible for this program."

"Hi and I am Park— I mean Min Jimin. And l already know Jin hyung by the way we already sang together with my two other friends."

'Don't tell me Jin hyung is also behind this!'

"Hi, Jimin congratulations!" -Jin hyung

"Please take care of my son Jimin, he over work himself every time, please discipline him..."

"Mom!"

"Yes, I will Mrs Min." I said whilst giggling.

We kept on talking with his friends and his parents until I saw Jungkook and Taehyung whispering something on the MC's ear with evil smiles on their faces.

"Folks it seems like our groom Min Jimin have a surprise for us especially for his husband. His friends here told me that Mr Jimin would like to give a lap dance to his husband."

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"You can do it hyung, don't worry there are no kids looking. Kookie close your eyes." Tae hyung cheered.

"Eihh no I wanna watch." Jungkook said.

"The couple, please come in front." The MC said.

"Come on babe let's see how good you are at dancing." He said to me while guiding me in front with him.

While we are already in front he sat down to the chair that is designated for him.

"Let us again give around of applause for the couple." The MC said then the song started playing.

*insert house of cards here

'Oh god no! I thought we will just record it for fun!?'

"I haven't heard this song. Who sang this?"

"W-we actually sang it..." I said honestly while I start to do my random choreography for the song.

"The song's actually catchy."

"T-thanks... I guess..."

"Hyung you can do better than that fix it..." Jungkook shouted from his seat that made the other guests and crew laugh.

"I-i'm trying OK?" I said then made the dance even more touchy and sexual.

As the song goes on it started to feel so hot. Both of us are starting to get sweaty. Then at last the song is already finish.

"Why don't we give a big hand for the performance..."

"I think you should do this sometime when we are just alone." He said to me just enough for me to hear while he is still holding my waist.

"O-ok"

'New chapter of my so unexpected life will start later after this...'

[Not Proof Read]