chapter 7

As the guys walk towards me I can't help but start to tremble in fear.

" Hello Alpha, How may we help you today?"Penny asks as they arrive at our table.

" Well most of all I want to know why you are so close to my territory with these three rogues?" The Alpha says in the most heavenly voice I have ever heard in my life.

"As we told the waitress we are just passing by. We are staying at the motel down the road for the night and then we will be on our way." Penny says.

" That would be fine and all but I cannot let you leave that easily." He says smiling at Penny. Thinking that he is threatening us, I jump up and basically scream in his face,

" Please take me, leave them and the kids alone. You can throw me in prison or whatever but please leave them alone." At the end of my rant I am on my knees in front of him.

" I'm not taking you in as a prisoner baby, I'm just not letting you go so easily." He says helping me up from the floor. Well now don't I feel like an idiot now. I bet everyone in the diner is probably thinking I'm a nut job right  about now. I look around sheepishly and see that everyone is looking at me. I instantly go red in the face and hide behind Penny.

"See I told you that...." I cut her off .

"Dont you dare say I told you that I wouldn't be taken prisoner. I'm embarrassed enough." I say hiding lower behind her. I feel like an idiot, I just made a total fool of myself in front of this god of a guy.

"My name is Jared and I am the Alpha of The Silver Moon pack." Hearing this I gasp and stop breathing. All I can think is shit I'm so dead. No wonder he doesn't want to take us prisoner, he wants to kill us. You see The Silver Moon pack is the biggest strongest and most ruthless pack there is. While im sitting scared out of my mind ,Penny stands up and hugs Jared. Yep that's right, hugs the guy that made me embarrass myself and that is potentially going to kill us.

" Hi Jared, Penny's the name and that'smy mate Henry and this beautiful young lady here," She says while pinching my cheek," Is Chrissy and the twins are her sister's Lacey and Kaylee." Obviously she has lost her mind trying to be so nice to this ferocious Alpha.

" Welcome to Texas, if you ever need anything just ask me or my pack and we will help but I'm really sorry to say you wont be leaving tomorrow." He says in a kind voice. I finally get a good look at him and let me tell you he is even hotter up close. He has light brown hair that is cut short at the back with a fringe which is combed I to a side part but not in his eyes which are a beuatiful light crystal green colour. He is wearing a white three quarter sleeve button down shirt which he has left the top buttons undone and his muscles protrude from underneath it perfectly. the sleeves barely fit on his arms. He is huge and his blue jeans that are riding on his hips make the outfit even better. He would easily be 6ft 4 which means he is a tower compared to me. I cant keep my eyes off his chest muscles though. All I can think about is running my hands up his chest and down his abs. Omg what am I thinking. I have totally lost my mind. He looks into my eyes and my wolf stirs inside me.

" It's nice to meet you Chrissy and I'm not going to kill you as I would have to then kill myself." He says smiling at me weirdly. I look in confusion first at him then at Penny who is grinning from ear to ear and nearly jumping for joy like she has won the lottery.

"Why would killing me end up in you being killed?" I ask in a quiet voice still afraid of what he might do.

" You're confused how about I enlighten you to my discovery. " He says. He reaches out his hand and I cringe back thinking he is going to hit me. He comes closer and I try to back up but Penny moves behind me to stop me. I grab her around the waist in a vice like grip now petrified that Jared is really going to hurt me.

" Shhh it's ok, he's not going to hurt you just let him come close to you sweety." Penny whispers in my ear trying to get me to calm down. I do as she says and hold my ground and allow him to come closer. He reaches out and softly puts his hand on my cheek and rubs the cheekbone with his thumb. The second he touched my face sparks shot through me from the point of his touch all the way through my body. I look up at him to see a huge smile spread on his most kissable lips.

" Mate" We both say at the same time. Penny starts cheering behind us and starts dancing around the table singing

"Chrissy found her mate, Chrissy found her mate la la la la lala Chrissy found her mate."

" Now my beautiful mate why were you so set on the fact that I would harm one beautiful hair on your head?" He asks pulling me in for a hug.

" I have been told from a young age that the Silver Moon pack are ruthless and would kill anyone on their land without questioning first." I say melting into his embrace. It's strange how you can feel so safe but so worried at the same time. I mean at any time he can turn around and hurt me just like they said my mate would.

" Why are you so tense around me? I want you to feel safe and happy. Do you not want me is that the problem?" He asks getting angry and moving away from me. I pull him back shaking my head.

" Alpha that is not the case sir you see Chrissy's old pack were not the best pack as I'm sure you can see the condition of these three wonderful girls.We found Chrissy nearly dead in the hospital and the twins here well I'm sure you can see they're not in the best shape." Henry says with the twins clinging to him like their life depended on him.

" Well how about we go back to my place and you can stay there instead of the motel and we can have a good conversation. I'm sure my sister Helena would love to meet you all as would her twins." Jared suggests with a glint of hope in his eyes that we will say yes.

" Of course, we will be delighted to stay with you Alpha. It would be our honor." Penny jumps in before I can even answer. I swear there is something that she is not telling me about this place and I haven't worked out if it's a good or bad thing yet. Obviously finding Jared is the best thing that's ever happened to me but I need to learn to trust him first.

" This is going to very hard for me to get used to Jared so please just bare with me. I just need to learn that I can trust you first before I let you in. I hope you can understand that it has nothing to do with you and I'll explain once we are out of younger earshot." I say looking him in the eyes so he can see that I mean what I am saying.

"Ok but you will be explaining tonight" I nod my head and Henry moves off to pay the bill so we can head off.

"Boys I'm going in the car with my mate and our guests, you head to the packhouse and we'll meet you there." Jared says to his pack members.

" Yes Alpha" They say and move off to the woods to shift so they can run back. We hop in the car and Jared tells Henry the directions to his house. Jared sits in the back  with me with one of the twins on his lap. He puts his arm around me and we sit in silence the whole ride just enjoying each other's company.

Sorry it's so short I'm starting the next chapter later tonight and I promise it will be longer. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote or comment.

If you want to follow me you can by going to my profile and pressing follow it's totally up to you.

The next chapter will be up in the next couple of days until then have fun :)

Tammi♡♥☆★