chapter 3

Beep beep..............Beep beep
Stupid alarm, I was having a great dream to. Lyla was there and talking to me. Why now did it have to go ahead and wake me up? Beep beep..........Beep beep
Ok ok im getting up goddess why does it have to be so loud? I try to roll over to shut it off but I cant move. Damn I know im a bit pudgy but boy do I feel heavy. it feels lìke there is 100 kgs sitting ontop of me. To a girl that weighs 75 kgs thats alot.

The next thing I think is why cant I open my eyes? I can see light through my lids but I just cant open them. I try again and finally they start to crack open. At first im blinded by the bright lights. I quickly close my eyes again to let them adjust. Once I open them again there a few things I notice that are wrong. Firstly the bed that I am lying on shouldnt be there, I should be in a crumpled heap in my basement. Thats usually where im thrown after incidents at school. Next is the beeping sound it is not my alarm as I thought it was but a heart machine that I was hooked up to.Im not wearing the clothes that I left for school in but am dressed in a hospital gown. I'm also pretty sure I usually dont have tubes running in and out of me.It is then that a nurse walks through the door that I realise that I am in the hospital.Confusion now sweeps through me, thinking how in hell did I get here.

The nurse comes over and goes to reach out to touch me. I back away thinking that she is another person who just wants to hurt me. I suddenly get a shooting pain running through my back and stomach. That right I remember ,those bastards stabbed and beat me.

"Shhh its ok Im not going to hurt you," the nurse says to me.

"Yeah I've heard that before. last time I ended up with a broken arm and ankle."

"Oh well that explains your X rays. Whats your name sweety.Your school nurse never told us, all she said was that she found you by your locker and thought you were dead. It was in the ambulance on the way here that the paramedics found a weak pulse and rushed you here that we were able to save you."
Well I guess thats why im actually in the hospital this time. Even the school thought I was dead. They probably on called the ambulance only to get rid of my body. They would never touch me themselves.

"When can I leave?"

"What is the rush you need to stay in here for at least a week. You just woke up after being unconcious for 6 days.Also your wounds need time to heal."

"No I need to get out of here tonight."

"Haha your so funny you are most definitely not going anywhere tonight."

"Ok what about in the morning?"

"Ill check on you through the night if your pulse stays strong and your wounds have healed enough ill see what I can do."

"Ok so since im here for at least the night can you tell me why this time I nearly died?"

"Well you know you were stabbed, well the knife wound in your back barely missed you spine. If it was an inch closer you would be paralised, thenwound to you stomach was deep it was lucky to miss all your vital organs. What I dont understand are the fresh broken bones that look as if they happened on the day your were brought in. You had a broken nose, arm and 5 ribs the day you were stabbed but then the other arm all the way from elbow to wrist and another 5 ribbs. its almost as if you were walked on by a tribe of people.The main reason you nearly died was the amount of blood you lost."

"Ha well that was probably anyone in school who passed me..wait how long ago was I brought in here.?"

"Umm your were brought in here 2 days ago." She says to me carefully unsure how i will take this.

"What i was left there bleeding for 4 days?" I ask shocked. Ususally they at least move me out of sight so they don't have to look at me.

"Yes thank goddess the wolf in you helped because you would be dead now if she didnt."