Chapter 6

Now that we have left for good I feel a lot lighter. I feel free completely.

" Thank you so much sissy, for getting us out of there." Kaylee says yawning. The poor girls look like they haven't slept in weeks.

" Yes thank you. Where are we going to go, and who are they?" Lacey asks me in a whisper pointing at Henry and Penny.

"Well this is Penny and Henry. They helped me when I nearly died. They saved me and then let me stay with them until I was strong enough to come and get you, and I'm not sure where we are going yet but for now we are going to the bank to pick up something your mummy and daddy left for us and then we are going to drive a long way before we can stop and rest and then keep moving. Now you two get some sleep and I will be here when you wake up." I say kissing them both on the cheek. They haven't called me sissy in years. That couldn't say Chrissy so Lyla said to call me sissy instead. Tina was so pissed off at that becuase they have never called her sissy. Hmm I wonder why that is. I sit back and relax with the twins heads on my lap. They wanted me in the middle so they could both sit next to me.

I close my eyes and think back to the conversation I had with Lyla and the account name and password she gave me. I guess the dick didn't have the brain capacity to work it out. I winder if Ethan and Tina even got their share or if he took it all for himself. Oh well too bad for them.

" We're here do you want me to come in with you? That way if there is anything you have to sign I can do it for you as you are underage." Penny whispers to me so she doesn't disturb the twin who are now sleeping. I smile knowing she just doesn't want me to have to go alone.

" Yes please, see I knew there was a reason I kept you around." I say grinning. " Please tell the truth now you know you've got the brains and im the beauty and thats the real reason. " We both crack up laughing. The twins stir and ask whats so funny. I retell them everything that was said and soon enough everyone in the car was laughing. Penny now noticing that even Henry is laughing  playfully slaps him on the nack of the head. 

" What was that for crazy lady?"Henry syas rubbing the back of his head. " For laughing at my obvious beauty." Penny says. Suddenly she turns to me grinning and the next thing I know she has tears in her eyes and she looks like she is about to ball.

" Are you saying that I'm not beautiful, is that why your laughing?"  She says full crying now. Omg this woman is good. " No no no of course you're beautiful honey I was only laughing because the twins sounded so cute laughing." Henry says smiling at Penny. " Good choice and nice save." Penny says wiping her cheeks laughing at the shocked look on Henry's face.

Penny and I hop out of the now parked car and head into the bank. I walk in and start to look around. Penny walks ahead of me and I follow her because I honestly don't have a clue where im supposed to go. We walk up to the counter nd there is a man in his late 40's sitting there typing away on his computer.

"Excuse me sir," Penny says to the man. He looks up and looks at Penny.

" How can I help you today?" He asks with a fake smile on his face. " Well my daughter needs to withdraw from an account that has been set up for her." She says politely but underneath you could hear the frustration for the man in front of her.

" Ok then well does your 'daughter' know the account name and password?" He says rudely looking at me.

" Of course I do why would I come here if I didn't? " I ask in a snippy tone. I don't like this man for some reason. Something just seems off about him.

" What is the name and password then or are you happy to keep wasting my time?" He sighs as he says this to me and I can help but feel like this guy deserves a punch in the face.