I run off after him, using my long legs to my advantage. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm not particularly good at running. Sprinting even more so. The falls are an hour walk, so a half hour run. A twenty minute sprint. I won't last that long.

He darts past me, until I speed up past him, and we're playing a chasing game. Neither of us will beat the other, and if Robert has been gone for at least an hour it's already too late anyway.

My toes get caught in a root, and I pull myself up off the ground. Harry has taken off, and is already disappearing through the trees. As I stand, my ankle feels tight all along the side.

It's twisted. I can barely put my own weight on it.

Harry will need me when he finds Robert's body. He'll go insane. I grab on to a tree, using it to hold my weight, as I push forward. Grabbing the next tree, then the next. I'll make my way to the waterfall, so help me.

Pushing myself forward, I catch a glimpse of someone through the trees.

"Hey!" I yell out. "I need help."

If it's the Natives, they already know I'm here, and are already planning their ambush. There isn't a point in remaining quiet.

It's not, when I notice Felix step out of the trees.

"Where's Pan?" The words get stuck between my teeth as I grit them together.

He shrugs. "Around."

"Get him here, now."

Felix rolls his eyes, before whistling through the forest. Pan is suddenly before us.

"You alright there, Charlotte."

"Yes Peter, obviously." I spit. "I need to get to the falls. Now."

"We're busy." Felix cuts in.

Pan brushes him off, straightening up. "It'll only take a minute."

That was easy.

His hand is on my shoulder, and my bones pop. I hate teleporting, no matter how convenient it may be.

I'm at the falls, and I spin around, searching for Robert. He's at the far end, looking down at the dark ground. The sun still has yet to rise.

"Robert!" I screech.

He turns around, and I can hear the dirt crumbling down as his heavy feet hit the edge. It's hard to see, but I can make out the way his shoes slip on the ground, and the small twist of his arms as the jerk out to balance himself.

One small move, and it'll give way.

"Robert, come down." I have my hands facing up at him, cautiously stepping towards him.

He laughs, a sickly sound hitting my ears. I thought Harry looked tired, but I imagine Robert wouldn't know sleep if it hit him in the face. His cloak is torn, beneath the brown, dirt cotton busts at the seams. He's muddy too; his hair sticks straight up off his head, and he looks sicker than he did during the illness.

Such a pale face. His lips are purple, matching the harsh bags beneath his eyes.

"Didn't think you'd get here quickly." He looks up at the sky. "Just hoped you'd find my body."

"I did, technically." I said.

He chuckles again. "Unfortunately, you find me still in it."

He turns back around to the falls. I can hear water pouring down in the distance, but otherwise the island is quiet. As the water hits the rocks beneath us, I can't help but wonder what the sound of his body would be hitting them.