Chapter 4 - If You're a Jellyfish, I'm a Jellyfish

Harry (sexy) Styles: Reservations for 6:30 Wednesday night. I'll pick you up at 6. Oh and you need to wear something dressy. ;)

        I scoffed at the name he put in my phone and changed it to just Styles.

        Charlie: How did you even get my number?

        Styles: You should be more careful as to where you leave your phone. Make sure you are ready by 6.

        Charlie: Okay okay. Are you going to tell me where we are going?

        Styles: Nope it's a surprise.

-------

        Wednesday rolled around rather quick and it was currently 5 o'clock. When getting ready I decided to put my hair into a low bun and made sure to pull out a couple of short strands of hair so it would fall around my face. For my make up I did a small wing using liquid liner and coated my lashes with mascara. It was weird to see myself with make up on.

         After getting that all done I checked the clock and it was now quarter to 6. Wasting no time I picked up my dress that had been draped over my desk chair and slipped it on. The entire dress was white, but the top of it had lace in which also had a low cut line, whereas the bottom of the dress fell down to the ground with a silk like material. What separated the two fabrics was a gold metal like belt. Pretty much ready, I sprayed some perfume on my neck, put earrings in the four holes I had on each ear and checked my appearance one last time in the mirror. I was actually happy with the way I look right now.

        Is it bad to say that I'm nervous? Yes Styles is attractive, but I don't have any feelings for him. Do I? I took my attention away from my mirror and grabbed my phone from the charger, before hearing two knocks at the door.

        "I got it!" I yelled to my dad who was currently reading the newspaper in the living room.

        Walking up the front hall I pushed a couple of strands out of my face, flattened out my dress, and then swung open the door to see Styles standing there. He had his hands in his beige shorts pockets and his eyes were on his shoes. He was also wearing a white short sleeve button up with a little black bow tie. I could smell his cologne through the screen door that separated us. Not wanting to waste anymore time I opened the screen and it creaked a little, which caused him to finally look up at me.

        "Hey. Wow you look so... Wow," he said with a cheeky grin as he grabbed my hand and helped me down the porch steps. I could feel my cheeks turn a crimson red.

        "Thank you. You look 'wow' as well," I giggled and he held open the car door for me.

        "Oh, so sweet. What are you playing out the whole gentlemen act tonight?" I laughed as he got in the car.

        "Nah, I'm just being myself as you asked," he said with a smile.

        "Okay well, I can't wait to see how long this will last," I playfully rolled my eyes.

        "What? You don't think I can be a gentleman?" He asked, almost shocked.

        "No, not one bit of me thinks you can do it," I responded. I may or may not be challenging him on his abilities just so he will try his best to prove me wrong.

        "Well then, I'm pulling out all the tricks tonight," he said, chuckling a bit.

        About twenty minutes later we reached a popular restaurant called Palm Beach. It is a tourist favourite and also nowhere near being close to cheap.