"Oh give me a hug, thank you!"

He waved before giving me the biggest hug.

"Goodbye Mickey. I'll see you later."

"So you have a new single coming out?" a paparazzi asked

I nodded. "Yes."

"It's coming very soon. So birthday girl, tell us more about that and anything else you have in store for your fans."

"My new single," I smiled "actually reminds me of Space Mountain. It's very electronic and dancey, it's called 'Break Free' featuring Zedd which I am very excited for. And um, I've already started filming the video for it. It has an out of space theme."

"Dorothy, you have no idea how excited I am as well as the rest of your millions of fans around the world. Seriously, you came out of nowhere and you just finished your first world tour?!"

"Yeah. It's crazy right? I hear my music everywhere I go and I have to dodge the paparazzi all the time. No offense," I laughed.

He shrugged. "Forgive me. You're just so amazing and your voice is out of this world."

"And this is everything I dreamed of. This, this life. I dreamed of all of this. But thank you so much for having me. Disney Land is my favorite place in the entire world."

"Before you go because I know that you're busy, could you give a few words of advice for your fans?"

"Well first things first always, always, always believe in yourself. I started off as a waitress working at a small diner back in Kansas in which my Uncle Henry owns, living on tips. I've always wished and dreamt of becoming a famous singer and look at me now. So yeah, wishes do come true guys. If you don't believe in yourself, who else is going to? And it's okay to fail and mess up. You're going to make mistakes but that's how you learn."