Chapter Four: Six Months Later

*I've never gone though or been there of a birth so just bare with me please*

Courtney's PoV

-January 10th*8:45AM*-

"Are you sure we can do this today? should we wait until you have them?" Robert asks.

Oh in case you are wondering, he got all of his memory back. I told my parents about me being pregnant before we left Idaho and they were okay with it. Robert's mom was a little mad at first, but she got over it after seeing how good Robert and I are together. I've been living with Robert since I became seven months pregnant.

"They aren't due for another two weeks, we should be fine," I say.

"Robert calm down and get in the car!" Veronica yells. (idk Robert's sister's name so just go with it)

Robert gets in the car then starts driving.

Jayde, Adien, Austin, Kaylei, Trentin, Zach, Samantha, Rachel, Andrea, Thanyal, Alex, Andrew, Adam, Sarah, Robert, Veronica, and I are going to hang out at a park. It's kinda a sibling get together because my family came here because I'm due in a few weeks. Austin and Michele tagged along too, but I'm fine with that.

**9:30**

Rachel and I are sitting on a bench catching up. When I suddenly hear a splash of water.

"Robert!" Rachel yells before I can even process what just happened. "Her water just broke!"

Everyone rushes over while Rachel pulls out her phone to call our parents. Zach and Robert help me to the car, then Zach speeds to the hospital.

**10:00**

Everything is going in slow motion.

"Breath baby, breath," Robert says to me as he strips me of my clothes then puts one of those hospital gowns on me. "Come on baby, breath."

I'm put in a bed.

I'm in pain and everything is still going in slow motion.

Then in a sudden boom it all starts going fast.

Zach and Robert are the only familiar faces I see. Robert is holding my right hand.

We asked Zach to be their Godfather.

**10:45**

"It's time. When I say three you're gonna have push," a doctor tells me. "One... Two... three!"

I push, squeezing Robert's hand.

My parents and Robert's parents come in.

"Push again," the doctor orders.

I do as she says. Screaming in pain.

"One more big push."

**10:46**

The first of the two is now out. It's a boy. They hand him to Robert. He holds him with one arm and continues to hold my hand.

"Now for the second one."

I take a deep breath.

She gives me a few seconds then tells me to push.

I do as she says.

"I feel like I'm going to die!" I yell.

"You're doing good baby," Robert says. "Just a little more."

I take a deep breath then push again.

**10:47**

When the second one is finally out, they give both babies to me. One is a boy and the other is a girl. The boy is older by a minute and 42 seconds.