Fifteen

*Dinahs Pov*

I was excited to finally be able to meet Ally, I was so excited that I started packing my stuff 3 weeks early! I was happy but also kinda feeling guilty. I was supposed to spend that time with Normani and I was originally planned to stay at her house for the trip. I had to tell her that I was staying somewhere else and I was gonna delay my time with her by a few days. I felt horrible because she was planning to have me visit for so long but sadly it never worked with our schedules until now. But I had already met up with Normani before and I really want to meet Ally and who knows when we both would have time to visit each other again. I texted Normani and was going to tell her the news.

DinahDime- Hey

NormaniKordei- Hey Dinah

DinahDime- Can I tell you something?

NormaniKordei- Sure I'm just cleaning out my guest room for you to stay in lol

DinahDime- Uh yeah about that...

NormaniKordei- Be lucky ily girl because this room was a mess and it took me forever to move all my stuff

DinahDime- well then you wasted your time 😬

NormaniKordei- What?

DinahDime- I am staying somewhere else when I come out there

NormaniKordei- and you didn't tell me sooner because?....

DinahDime- Because I just planned this with Ally..I am visiting her while I'm in Texas and I am gonna stay with her..

NormaniKordei- wow so you're going to cancel on me!?

DinahDime- No, I am just delaying our visit by a few days...

NormaniKordei- whatever

DinahDime- I promise I will visit you mani

NormaniKordei- Well ok but if you dont it's fine..

DinahDime- no its not you're my best friend and I really want to see you as well

DinahDime- but ive never met her and i love her too

NormaniKordei- Ik

DinahDime- im leaving Thursday night and ill stay with ally from Thursday to Monday then from Tuesday to Friday im all yours ok?

NormaniKordei- well ok 😌

DinahDime- I'll see you then ok? I promise

NormaniKordei- Ok 😊

I put down my phone and sighed, well atleast I made it work... I hope.

-----
A/N: This chapter was short and pathetic, im sorry it took me forever to update I have just been so busy. But I hope you all had a good holiday and thank you so much for 3k reads btw😊 Thank you for reading and goodbye for now.