ch.1

All four of them were turtles, walking talking turtles. Knowing their attackers, the men ran like cowards. The curious teenagers looked at the girl. The one wearing a purple bandana stepped forth to check her pulse. She was fine but wasn't safe on her own. The boys decided to bring the girl back to their home. As they arrived, their father and mentor asked who she was; they told him that she was attacked by ninjas in a nearby alley and that they never saw her in the city.

About an hour later the girl woke rubbing her head, at first of course she was startled. They told her what had happened and they all introduced themselves; the one in blue: Leonardo, orange: Mikelangelo, purple: Donatello, red: Raphael. Even Splinter introduced himself. The girl stated simply "Camile. I just moved here a few days ago from Louisiana, I decided to live here on my own and start a new career." "What career were you going for?" Donatello asked. "I wanted to showcase my art here and hopefully make a career out of it." Camile replied. "Really? What kind of art do you do?" Leo asked. "A little bit of everything I guess, I paint, sketch, wash, and sometimes I even do fashion design. Maybe I can take you guys to my house sometime then I can show you my art. Maybe I can even do a few pieces for you guys." She said with a smile. "Yeah maybe we'll take you up on that offer." Raph said gripping his sai. "My sons, perhaps you should take Camile to meet April. I'm sure she will love to meet our new friend." Splinter stated with a grin.

So they took the underground tunnel that lead to April's basement. Camile ran alongside the turtles without breaking a sweat. Even though the turtles were sprinting she kept up with ease. Soon they arrived and Donatello knocked on the door. It soon opened and there April and Casey stood. "Hey April. May we come in?" he said with a smile. "Sure thing guys!" she said welcoming them in with a warm heart. One by one, the turtles entered but when Camile stepped to the door she shook hands with April and Casey and introduced herself. "Hi I'm Camile, Nice to meet you." She said smiling. They greeted her with glee. Later April and Camile were talking in the living room and Camile looked over at Leo. "You like him don't you?" April asked in a whisper. Camile looked at her and blushed instantly. "Is it that obvious?" Camile asked with a heaving sigh. "Well, I don't know, maybe," April whispered. "Raph come on seriously give me back my nun chucks!" "No way, Mikey!" he yelled back. Mikey lunged at him and they wrestled. Leo and Don were just looking at them. "He's your brother Leo." "He is most certainly your brother Don." Camile got up silently and grabbed both Mikey and Raphael by their bandanas and yanked them hard. "You boys done?" she said with a stern look. Both Raphael and Mikey looked terrified. "Yep" they said in unison. Camile let go and held out her hand for the nun chucks Raph had taken from his brother. He handed them over and she gave them back to Mikey. She walked to Leo and Don and simply said "There, was that so difficult?" she swept past them and sat next to April. "Wow, less than two minutes and you got both of them to cave in?" "Hey, what can I say, I grew up with four older brothers who used to fight all the time. It's kid stuff. Both Raphael and Mikey just need to learn to get along." She said with a shrug. "Alright guys, it's getting late and Master Splinter is probably getting worried." Leo said. "Maybe you guys can come over tomorrow and we can have a movie night." "Yeah April, that'll be awesome." Mikey said with a wide grin.