Drunk (Tomtord smut)

(First smut. I'm sorry XD. Ahhhhhhhhh here we go. Requested byyyyy cindernote364. Song is called: I ship it
(
Every fangirl acts like that though)
Warning
Kinky
BXB
Drinking
Smex
Cursing)

Tord stated blankly at Ed, Matt and...Tom

He loved Tom with all of his heart. Of course, but he killed their neighbor and hurt Matt a little but. Ok a lot.

"Can I say I'm sorry?" Tord asked softly

"Well..." Ed started

"You can, but I wont forgive you" Tom hissed at him. Ed just sighed and told him they did.

After a few hours Tom, Ed and Matt. Ed and Matt went on a date and Tom was getting drunk he thought.

The next thing that happend was Tom came through the front door and shut it.

"TORD!" Tom slurred. Tord walked and found Tom smirking evily.

"Tom?" he questiond. Tord knew his friend was drunk.

Tom

I smirked and finished my last booze bottle before quickly grabbing Tord and pinning him.

"T-Tom!?" he sounded scared. A tiny bit. I kissed him roughly and started to grind on him making my princess moan. I pulled away to see his eyes fluttering. I smirked and kissed his neck. I searched infill I found his sweet spot. I began to lick, suck and nibble that spot.

"T-Tom~" tord moand my name as I pulled away.

"What did you *hic* call me?" I asked with a slur.

"I called you Tom" he said again. I purred into his ear

"It's daddy to you princess~"
I felt him shiver.
"Like it when I talk like this~?" he nodded.
"Good~"

Tord

I can't believe he's doing this. I know he's drunk and I should stop, but the man I love is right here! Right here loving me. I want to enjoy this...he can hate me in the morning.
He carried me to his bedroom and when we got inside he shut and locked the door.

"Mh~ This is going to be fun~" I shiverd. He's so hot. He quickly ridded is of our clothing and had me pinned again.

"Daddy?" I questioned him.

"One minuet princess" he said softly as he finally found what he was looking for. Lube. He got enough onto his fingers and looked at me as he played withy entreance.
"Are you still a virgin?" I looked away. He shoved a didget into me and I wiggled at the new feeling. "Are you a virgin princess?" I ignored him again. He pushed all three in and abused my hole with his fingers. He found a magical spot that made me spazam.

"T-TOM~!" I almost screamed.

"Are you?" he purred

I nodded quickly
"Y-y-yes daddy~"

"Good, then I'm your first~" I never though about that. He is my first. He streached me out and flicked that spot again.

"Ahhh~"

"You're to senstive~"
I moand again. He put line on his member and flipped up so I was on his lap and he was laying down. He started to sit me onyop of his rather large, very hard, member. I whined.

"T-to big~!" he just kept going.
He was fully inside me.

"Mh~ Bounce baby~" I shifted and started to. I felt so good~!

"AH~!" I moand loudly.
I went faster and I almost melted when he hit my sweet spot.
"O-oh to-daddy~!!!"
He forced me to my back and abused that spot.

"Tord~" he mumbled

"Y-yes~!"

"I'm not drunk. I can handle my booze~" he smirked and went faster.

"W-wh-aaaaahhhhhh~!!" I screamed.

He started to quickly pump my member and I started shaking with pleasure.

"TOM~!!!!" I screamed when he came. He gently pulled out and cuddled me.
I snuggled close to him.
"Why?" I asked

"Hm?"

"Why did you do all this? With me...?"

"Cause, I realised my feelings and everything that happend was the past" we started to kiss.

"I love you" I mumbled

"I love you too" he mumbled
I smiled

"That was actually good"

He nodded
"Yeah"

Ed and Matt walked in
"Uh guys?"
We both blushed like crazy

μμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμ

Welllllllllllll
XD
Here we go.
That was bad