Garron; cute confessions (smut)

(AHHHHHH
Two already. Jesus. I swore I would only get one smut request. I have an idea. Should I do x male and x fem readers? Lemme know! This one was requested by KillbillBlond
Enjoy! And one more thing! Should I just make a smut book? Just let me know. Here we gooooo)

Garroth

I shifted slightly as I sat next to Aaron.
"D-do you want a shirt A-Aaron?' I studderd. "I-it's kinda cold.." not really. My house is never cold.

"I'm fine. Why?" he smiled. "Have a problem~?"
I shook my head

"N-NO!!!" I like Aaron a lot. I really do. He's just a tease! I sighed. He won't like me back...

Aaron

'Too much?' I thought to myself. The blush he was forming was adorable! Wow, I'm loosing it. Well, at least I'm going crazy about Garroth. I watched as he blushed. He's really cute.

"You ok Aaron?" Garroth asked as every one looked at me. Was I staring?

"I'm fine!" I went pink
Garroth started to go upstairs, to his room I guess. I followed him. I followed him to his room. I locked the door and pinned him to his bed.

Garroth

I squeaked
"A-aaron!?"
He smirked

"Garroth~"
He purred and started to grind on me. I moand and growled

"Were playing like this are we~?" he looked surprised and I flipped us.

"Garroth...w-What are y..ahh~" I started to suck and lick his sweet spot. I purred as Aaron squirmed under me.

"Mine~" I whisperd into his ear making him shiver.

"I-I though you would be a bottom" he blushed

"You though wrong love" I smiled. I took off his jacket with ease and held his hands in place with my left hand. I heard Aaron whine and I just smiled.
"Need something~?"

"Just hurry up~!!!" he pleaded

"I can't be hurting you now can I?" I found the small bottle of lube I carried. Well in case. I coated three fingers with the slimy goo and inserted one into Aaron.

"A-ahh~" I smiled.
I moved my finger around and added a second one and did the same. Aaron was a moaning mess just from this. I added my last finger and touched his prostate.

"G-GARROTH~!!!" I smirked and played with that sweet spot.
"I-I-I'm ah~ about t-to....AHH~!" I purred

"Baby, boy~ you made a mess and I barley did anything~" I pulled my fingers out and looked at him.
"Beautiful" I kissed him. "Your so beautiful Aaron. I mean it" I layed on my back and coated myself. I slowly had him sit on my lap.

"G-Garroth~" he panted lightly.
"A-ah~!" I helped him adjust.

"Mh~ Bounce~" I smiled as he did so.

"Mmhh ah~" I let him do this for a minute then I forced him to his back and I went rough and fast. I hit his sweet spot and I abused it.

"Fffffff~ FASTER PLEASE~!!!!" I kissed him and did so. 

"A-Aaron I'm going to cum"

"T-then do iiiit~!!!" I purred and started to pump his member.

"Ahhhh~!" he threw his head back and came. I came not to long after him. We both panted heavily.

"I love you" I kissed him

"Mh, I love you more. D-does this mean...you know?"

"Yes. Your mine love" I smiled as he did.

"Good"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" we both jumped as we heard the loud squeal.

"KWAII~CHAN IS SO HAPPY!!!" we went red.

"Y-y-you watched us!?!"

"Well duh, dorks. You both made do much noise we get worried. Then we saw this"

I sighed Then Travis spoke up
"It seems the girls don't mind. Anyway, Zane and I are a thing anyway"

I looked at Zane
"Yea..."

"Soooooo? Your all ok with it?"

"Just don't be making to much noise you two"
Laurence and Dante laughed.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed and cuddled Aaron.

I heard soft snores and smiled. "He's asleep" they left and I held Aaron in my arms. I kissed his head and mumbled
"I love you"

That took forever. Anyway if y'all want more smut and stuff. I shall be making a smut book. So request now so I have chapters. I'm doing a kevedd one
Of you dibt know what that is watch Ed Edd and Eddy. Its (Edd) Double D x Kevin