Chapter 1

My name is Bloom. My parents were great warriors, that is till they died. They died when I was three. That is when it all started.

Flashback

When I watched them die, I was traumatized. I ran to the woods, I ran into a cave and sat against a wall. That is when I saw a light coming from the back of the cave.

 I walked to the back of the cave to find a circle of water. The water was a clear blue. I felt drawn towards it. I walked closer and closer to it. Then I walked straight into the water. I went completely under the water, I sunk all of the way to the bottom.

 I felt a buzzing throughout my body, and it felt amazing! Then I wake up laying down next to the pond of water. I smile. I look into the water to see my reflection.

 I looked different. I had a symbol on my arm. I looked at it closer. I couldn't tell what it was. I lean further when I slip. I fall into the water, but this time the water isn't touching me. It is like the water moved around me.

 I think about getting out, when all of a sudden the ground that I was standing on moved up and it stopped when I was level with the ground.

 I then realized how cold I has and all of a sudden a fire started on a few twigs lying in the cave. I don't want the fire were it was I wanted it closer towards me, all of a sudden it went out with a gust of wind and the fire was now right in front of me, floating in the air.

 I thought for a second them the fire went out and I took my hands and focused on the water. I moved the water in fun shapes and patterns. I smile.

 I had completely forgotten about what had happened the day before. I had to show the village what I could do. When I get there everybody is relived to see me. I don't know why, but maybe it was because they already found out.

 I go over to the well and start to move my hands and I focus on the water. I pull it out of the well and I make it look pretty. Everybody starts to freak out and walk away from me.

 I am confused bit every time I walk up to someone they walk backwards. "DEVIL CHILD! DEVIL CHILD!" People start to scream. I realize they are talking about me so I run towards the beach. 

They start to chase me. When I get to the water I have no other chose but to run into the water. I start running on the water and I run as far away from my island as I can.

End of Flashback

I have been running from island to island since then. Waiting for somebody who doesn't fear me.

Every once in a while, I dream about myself with a group of people, but I am talking to them and they are talking to me like we are friends. Every time I have this dream the more real it feels. And every time I have this dream the more details I get on where this place is, and who these people are.

I walk onto the beach of a new island. I get this weird feeling when I step onto the beach. I decide to follow my feeling.  It lead me to a village.

 I hide in the woods making sure I am not seen, after all I kind of have a reputation to scare people. When other people get scared, I get scared at what they would do to me, and when I get scared my powers go crazy.

 I don't know if you have heard the Legend of the Evil Demi-Goddess, but it is a good one. It isn't entirely true, but some of it is. 

As I am walking around the perimeter of the this island, I came across a group of people around my age, slightly older, and they were all sitting around a fire. 

There was one other person with them. He is missing a hand and a leg, and has a long mustache. 

He started to talk. "Now have I told you guys The Legend of the Evil Demi-Goddess yet?" "No but it sounds awesome!" The one with short dark hair says. "Well here is how goes..."

-------------------------------------

That is the end of the first chapter!

What do you think?

Do you have any suggestions?

I am kind of new at this so I welcome all comments.