A

A blank stare stoned my face as I took in the view of the building we had fought in during that Lunar Eclipse not too long ago. After Boyd had died. After they had made Derek kill him. After Kali had made Derek kill him. Parrish only knew where to go, because of me. I did not want to draw too much attention as to how we couldn't hold off a young English teacher. 

"Last known sighting was by you, and the other hostages, in this...warehouse?" Parrish said as he parked on the small hill in the Sheriff station issued SUV. He turned to me as we had been sitting outside getting a look at the exterior building for what I measured to be five minutes. "Detective?"

"Don't wait on my account, I'll check the perimeter, you can make sure the inside is clear." I assured him, taking out my gun to scan around the outside of the so called warehouse. He nodded before entering the building, once I had checked out the exterior and the woods around it, I headed to the entrance. "Perimeter's clear."

When I got know answer, I began to tread silently into the building. Heightening my senses as I pointed my gun towards any hiding spots. Following the sound of his steady heartbeat, I found him crouched over near a few beads of mistletoe. He reached down to pick it up with his sanitary plastic gloves. "What do you think this is?"

"Mistletoe." I replied almost immediately causing him to quirk an eyebrow at me. "Was this here when you were being kept here by her?"

"Derek had advised us all to bring some." I began to explain, I squatted down next to him, examining the small berry as Parrish listened to my story. "He told us about her extreme allergy to Mistletoe, the knowledge of its toxicity is a given when studying Botany, or of course if you celebrate Christmas and use it as decoration." Parrish raised his eyebrow at me.

"You studied Botany?" He smirked a bit at my answer. "You were a plant nerd."

A slight shove and a playful glare allowed me to continue my story. "I wanted to own an Apothecary shop." His head tilted at me. "My parents, that's what they used to do. I wanted to restart the family business."

A small nod of understanding was sent my way, as his glove began to pick up some black sand in the corner. "What is--"

Mountain Ash. I stood up and ran to the entrance, to distract from his findings. Which inevitably, allowed me probable cause. Stiles was outside. "Stiles?" When he had no answer Parrish jogged over to me. Eyeing Stiles suspiciously. We approached him cautiously and I glared at Parrish when his hand rested on his gun. "Stiles Stilinski, is everything alright?" He turned to face us, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I don't know why I'm here." He whispered, his eyes held tears in them. I gave Parrish a look, as I slowly walked towards the confused boy. My confused friend. 

"Stiles, it's okay, sometimes we drive or walk to places we remember, because our subconscious believes we have to be there." I gave a him a small smile of reassurance. "I still find myself wandering to Kali's grave, not remembering how I got there. Did you take Roscoe?"

"Danny, it isn't like that." He began pacing back and forth, worriedly running his hands through his messy dark hair. "I don't how I got here--I can't sleep--"

"It's okay..." I headed towards him, placing a comforting on his shoulder to get him to face me. His eyes were bloodshot, his stance hyperactive and not his casual cynical type. He looks like he took a high dosage of paranoia. "Stiles, let us drive you home."

He shook his head, glancing at the deputy behind me. I continue to forget they haven't met before. At least in my knowledge. "I have to talk to Scott." His eyes found my again, giving me a knowing look.

"You need to get some rest." Jordan advised my good friend. "Let us drive you home."

"Take me to school, please." He began to walk past our SUV and gestured to his jeep. "Just Danny, if you don't mind Deputy."