farmer's boy. kisexkuroko pt2.

"This guy here is a human and he can help kuroko." The red eyed alpha yelled back at the dark blue guy.

"Your scaring the human baka." A call green headed beta wolf said.

The wolf packs eyes truned ba k to me and stared. They continued to look at me as if I know what to say next.

"Hi..." I said shyly.

"So s you know what's wriv with kuro-chi?" A giant purple haired beta asked.

I look at him then point at ten child curled up in bundles of fur.

"Is this kuroko- kun ?" I asked the pack.

"Yes." The, now slightly angery, alpha replied shortly.

"Has he eaten anything bad recently?" I asked.

Everyone in the pack shook their heads.

"Has he been in contact with anyother humans or people?"

The pack again shake their heads.

"He just seems to have a cold." I smile back.

It's not that serious but still the werewolves of this pack seem distressed.

"Do you know how to fix it?
He's been like this for a few weeks now. We have tried everything." The green haired beta said.

"Errrm. I might have some medicine at my house. And he just needs to rest and keep warm." I tell them.

The alpha looked over at his betas and had a coversation just through eye contact. The betas raised their eyebrows at their alpha and he grunted.

"It is decided then." The alphs said loudly. "You will take kuroko and heal him."

"Whhhaaaa?" I asked. My mouth hanging open.