How far would you go to save the ocean?

(Kagakuro) kagami x kuroko fuff )

~~~(Kagami prov)~~~~~

It was a normal day out in the ocean. The waves were soft and relaxing to listen to. I'm kagami.

All my family are sailors. My brother recently went missing at sea and my parents hate the fact that I went out by myself.

My dad was a fisherman and my mother's dad owned the dock. I was love at first sight for them. My brother at a young age learnt to surf and he taught me at the age of ten. I sometimes sail out in dads boat but I prefer surfing. It make you feel more at one with the ocean.
In sixteen so my parents couldn't really stop me from going out.

As I said before there are no good waves to day for surfing but I just like being out here. The sun is beaming softly down at me and the water is keeping me cool.

~~~
Nothing much is happening.

The day my brother went missing out at sea, I sent all day surfing. From five in the morning till nine o'clock at night. Although I took breaks fro food in between . But ever since that day a part of my heads telling me to go out in the ocean to look fro him.

It's been a month and people are giving up hope. I found his surf board a week after he went missing. The safe gaurd thinks he must have knocked his head on the rocks and fainted or drowned.
People had seen him surfing dangerously close to the rock pools that day.

Dispute all of this I still think he's alive. He was my big strong brother and I don't think he would die in such a way.
~~~

It was getting dark so I should probably get back. My parents were already worried as it was.

I turned back around and started to paddle back to sore when I heard a splashing sound.

Then followed  the sound of someone gasping. I glanced around quickly to find the source. Just behind me ,about ten metres away or so, I saw a person splashing around I the surface of the water.
They reach up in the air as if they were grabbing something.

I swam over quickly to it and pulled the two slim cold arms out the water and to hold my board.

This person had light coloured hair which I could not really see in the dark light around us. Really pale skin and blue eyes.

He looked up at me and our eye caught gaze. He blinked a few time at me before looking down at me legs. He gasped.
In shock and confusion he started poking my legs.

"Hey stop poking me." I told him and took hold of his hand.

He looked up blankly at me. He opened his mouth slowly to say something when his eyes suddenly shut and his body went limp.

"Hey! Hey! Are you ok? What happend?!" I yelled as I pulled his now unconscious body up fully on to the surfboard.

He was really heavy. Even through his body was so slim and skinny.

I kept pulling him up onto the board intill my eye caught gaze of..........

...his tail?

He didn't have legs. His abdomen was covered in scales and so where his legs area. His 'legs' join together from the hip down till the toes. It was one huge tail...but on a human (upper half) body.

I pulled him up in a sitting position on the board and held him in one hand as I paddled hack to shore with the other.

~~~

By now it was pitch black outside and the life guard had gone home. What do I do with this person now? I thought.

As I made my way onto the beach I wrapped my towel around the person. Especially around the tail area because if someone saw me walking down the street with s
a mermaid they would probably call the police on me.