you see clouds, i see angels (akashi)

(Akakuro) akashixkuroko fluff )

The ghostly, but strangely appealing to look at creature, swirled around a curtain red head.

He sat alone at the table while the other students chatted and giggled around him. Of course they weren't chatting with him or had any interest of making any interaction with him.

His mouth was still. The ends were not slightly tilted up nor down. He didn't smile or frown. Well that's what it looked like from the eyes down.

A small breeze went past and the ends of his red fringe was pulled up past his eyes. They looked uneasy. He had a menacing glare that drove away most.

The black spirit span some more above his head. The other students and in fact every human around the area totally oblivious to the supernatural presence.

~~~

Few people in this world can see them. Kuroko himself was colour blind but ever since a young age he could see spirits. They hung around those who felt sadness or anger. They feed off such emotions.

When ever he found someone with a strong spirit ,like akashi's , he would always try to help.

For instance he found a puppy on the street. His master was cruel. The husky was bought from his masters daughter. It only lasted a month or two before he was felt on the street. The young pup felt sad and lonely.

~~~

Akashi's spirit lashed out at anyone who look at the human. It couldn't physically hurt humans but on the off chance you look at its eyes you can feel the spirit push you away. That's why Akashi sat alone at the table.

Kuroko took a steady step forwards to the red head as the spirit glance at him. Kuroko restrained the shiver that he felt from the spirit. He has to be careful with this spirit.

This was the largest spirit he had ever encountered. the spirit locked eyes he heard if chuckle. Its eyes blazed red at him.

Kuroko breathed in quickly before sitting down opposite the red head.

"Is this seat taken?" Kuroko asked politely, making eye contact with Akashi instead of the spirit.

"No. it is not." Akashi huffed then went back to his game of shogi .

"Your playing shogi alone?" Kuroko asked.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed no one will play with me." Akashi sighed.

"Do you want someone to play with you?" Kuroko shyly replied.

"Is there some one who would like play with me?" Akashi asked rhetorically and moved to bored farther towards kuroko.

Not much conversation followed after that but instead the silence was filled with the quiet clanking of wood on the bored. Kuroko could feel the metal strain of the spirit on him.

They played five more rounds of the bored game before the class bell rang.

Kuroko looked up at the clock then packed up the bored with Akashi. Their hands touched as they both went to pick up the last wooden piece.

Akashi blushed slightly from embarrassment while kuroko felt a wave of pain flush through him but he put on a brave face.

"Thank you." Akashi whispered still wish a flushed red face.

They both hurried down the corridor in a rush to their next lesson.

Since the bell had just gone the hallways were busy. A student bumped into kuroko as they practically ran down the corridor .