-Time Skip-

It was towards dinner, Scotty had left to be with Kristin, Elton and Amanda left but everyone else still wanted to go to dinner. They were getting ready and I was sitting curled up on the couch. They came out no longer in their swim clothes "You going Y/n?" Zane asked and I shook my head no. He slightly frowned but understood that I didn't feel well. Heath looked over at me from the kitchen and then whispered something to David who nodded and made his way out to start his tesla. Soon everyone left but Heath, he came over and sat next to me on the couch. "Why aren't you going?" I mumbled into the side of the couch. "Because I don't think you should be home alone if you feel like shit" I smiled and blushed but laid my head back onto his shoulder. We sat for this like a while until I got a really sharp pain in my right side and I ran up into the washroom and began to throw up. Heath came in behind me rubbing my back and ensuring that my hair stayed out of the toilet. I flushed the toilet and slowly stood up, I turned and swished mouth wash in my mouth and spit it out. "Stay right there" Heath said while running away. I did as he said as it hurt to much to move anyway. I looked up in the mirror and I look like crap. Quickly Heath came back with a backpack on, he put a hand on my head. "Yep we're leaving" he said as he picked me up and began rushing to his truck. He set me in the seat next to him and buckled my seat belt. Next he got in and started his truck I rested my head next to him "Where are we going" I winced in pain, he put his hand on my thigh again "I'm taking you to the hospital, this isn't normal" I slowly nodded and just let him drive me without complaining.

-Heaths POV-

After I carried Y/n into the hospital, we were forced to wait in the waiting room for what seemed like forever. At this point Y/n was curled up to me with her head on my shoulder, I could feel my blush coming on but I tried my best to hide it because of all places I don't want to be blushing while Y/n is in the hospital. I put my arm around her and started to rub her back in little circular motions hopping it would some how help. It felt like forever by the time they called Y/n back into the examination rooms I wanted to yell at them but I understood there were a lot of people who needed help.

It was a good 20 minutes before the doctor came in to ask Y/n a whole bunch of questions about the last week and just about what has been going on. The doctor looked puzzled for about a minute before speaking up "Ok Miss L/n we are going to admit you into the hospital, a nurse will be with you shortly" he smiled and shook our hands before leaving "Well he was helpful" Y/n smiled while I chuckled at her joke. Just then a nurse came in to take us to Y/n's room. She took us into the elevator and up to the 3rd floor and down the hall to room 308, she helped Y/n into the bed and then said "Someone will be in shortly" and with that she just left. "I like how helpful these people are" Y/n said very sarcastically "It's okay I'm sure someone will come in and be better" I reassured her. I loved she could have a sense of humour while still in the hospital. I also texted a group chat saying that I took Y/n to the hospital because she was getting worse and worse. I looked up and she was snuggled in the bed clenching her sides, I just wish I could help her. I looked back down at my phone, everyone was freaking out but I informed them about everything.

-Your POV-

It had now been a good hour since Heath brought me into the hospital, I am kind of regretting allowing him to take me in but I guess it's only for the best. I was laying on the bed on my phone when I saw a tweet asking why my video was late. So I had Heath take a picture of me and posted it to all mu social medias. It was me giving the thumps up even though I look like I'm in a lot of pain. I posted it with the caption "Hey everyone! I've been in pain for quite some time now so Heath took me in to get checked out... I'll upload later!"

It was about 30 minutes later after multiple tests that a doctor walked in. "Hello" he smiled, he had sandy blond hair and was quite tall "my name is Dr.Matthews and I've concluded that you have something wrong with your appendix and it needs to be immediately removed. Someone will be in within a couple minutes to take you back to the OR" he left. Heath looked over at me and grabbed my hand "It'll be okay princess I promise" he kissed the top of my head. We sat in silence until it was time to go. Then I gave him a fist bump and he smiled "See you soon" I smiled and so did he. That's the last thing I remember.

-Heath's POV-
A nurse came back saying Y/n's appendix had bursted and they are now working to remove the poison but if they didn't get it all it could kill her.
I could feel my palms sweat and my heart began to race faster and faster, I couldn't help but think of the worst things possible, I pulled out my phone and went back to the group chat "Y/n is in emergency surgery... They don't know if she is going to make it..." as soon as I pressed send I could feel a single tear role down my cheek. I can't loose my best friend and the love of my life. I just can't.

-A couple hours later-

I've been updating Y/n's fans on Twitter about how she's doing an what's going on but finally they had brought her back into the room. The nurse smiled and left. I looked over at Y/n she was very pale and asleep but alive. I pulled my chair next to her and I held her hand until she woke up. She looked over at be groggy but she let out a small smile. "I guess you were right" she laughed.

-Next morning Your POV-

Today they're letting me out of the hospital, they said to take it easier for the next couple of days but other than that I'll be good as new in no time. Before we left Heath handed me one of his hoodies and a pair of his PJ pants which I gladly put on. He smiled "Ready Princess?" I nodded my head and he picked me up and I laughed "I can walk" he smiled "but I didn't bring you shoes" I laughed and he lifted me up into the truck. He got in but didn't start the truck, he turned towards me. "Look Y/n I have to say this okay?" I nodded and let him speak and he held my hand. "So I've been afraid to tell you because I was scared of what you'd say but yesterday when that nurse told me you may not make it I knew if I saw you again I'd have to tell you. Y/n Princess I can't live without you honey. I've had the biggest crush on you forever and I can't go another day without knowing you're not my girl. So will you be my girlfriend?" He looked into my eyes while nervously twiddling his fingers, I nodded and grabbed his shirt collar pulling him in for a kiss, when we pulled away I smiled "Duh" he laughed and held me again "good".