7) This Is It...

'' Are you ready?'' 

That was the question that kept popping up in my head as I drove to the police station. And now here I was, and all sorts of people were coming up to me to wish me luck.

'' I don't know..'' I whispered, looking down. 

'' Like I said, your career is on the line, Keilee,'' Mr Robelt said, crossing his arms.

Luke, the technician, came up to me and gave me a small, silver dolphin brooch, with its small beady eye shining. He started attaching it on my white tank top with pink animal prints. 

'' Awe, thanks Luke. I didn't get you anything, but I still like you,'' I joked, patting him on the shoulder. It seemed like everyone was smaller than me when I was wearing my big pink heels. And they were super uncomfortable, as well. 

'' Shut it, C. This is a camera, it goes everywhere you go, it sees anything you see. It'll help your partners on the report.''

I snorted loudly.'' Partners is such a strong word.''

'' Snorting is so unlady like, so you better quit doing that if you don't want to screw up and make us fail on the report.'' J2 and J1 walked up to me, both with crossed arms and huge smirks on their faces.

'' Don't worry, as much as I want you to not be able to do be able to complete the report, look like fools and get fired, I'll do my job properly.'' I winked at them and turned towards the exit. 

The time was 11am, which gave me enough time to drive on the motorway, stop halfway there for a break, then arrive at around 1pm. My feet dragged me towards the door, and outside in the parking lot.

'' Remember what I said, Trish!'' I heard Mr. Robelt call as I said bye to my real car and got into the old, red Ford Ranchero that someone had found for me. 

Goodbye, old life.

He-llo, new one!