4) The Makeover

Mr. Robelt instructed me to go with the J idiots to Makeovers With Marina, this weird shop in the mall that is very small but very busy. Why is it weird? Well, when you meet Marina, you'll understand.

As it was Saturday, non-working day, I found the two J's sipping cans of Coke right in front of the mall, both wearing stupid khaki shorts and one wearing a polo shirt and the other a tank top. There's no point in telling you which one wears what, because that'll waste my time as well as yours. 

I was just wearing a navy skirt and a sailor's t-shirt with an open back. It's not as if I was trying to show off in front of Thing 1 and Thing 2, it's just that these were the only suitable clothes to wear on a super-hot day. Most of my clothes were thick joggers, black leggings and fat woolly jumpers. Yeah, I'm not the most fashionable girl in town, wehey!

'' Cody,'' J1 (AKA Jones) nodded and stood up.'' Looking good.''

Ugh, pervert. '' Kendrick. Looking ugly,'' I said, and walked straight past them, looking for the escalator to take me up to the secon level.

'' This way!'' I heard J2 (AKA Johnson) call, and I swiftly turned around and saw him smirking. 

'' I knew that!'' I called back, and walked past them again, this time going in the opposite direction. Luckily, the escalator was right there, and I quickly jumped on it. Unfortunately, the J's were right behind me. 

As soon as we arrived at the top of the escalator, I set off to find Marina's shop. Trust me, if you were me, you too wouldn't want to stand close to those two perverts. Even though at work they look well damn professional, out of work they're two perverts ogling at girls with miniskirts and loads of make up. Sadly, I was going to become one of these girls.

There it was! I saw it and quickly ran towards it, clutching my purse close to me so I didn't drop it. I heard the J's shouting at me to wait, but I didn't want to wait for thos sweaty idiots. I opened the door, and the bell rang quietly. There were about twenty people there, reading magazines or talking among themselves, but as I already had an appointment, I could get in there straight away.

Rapidly, I walked to the desk and smiled at the beaky lady with geeky glasses.'' Hey, I have an appointment for 11:30 am. Cody- I mean, Keilee Trish.''

The lady was silent for a minute, clicking away on her computer as if I wasn't even there. 

'' I said-''

'' I heard what you said,'' she said in a geeky kind of voice. Ughh.''Yes, if you could just enter Marina's room which is right at the end of the corridor. It has the name 'Marina' on it, as her name is Marina.'' She spoke ever so slowly, and I felt like I was about to go to sleep. 

Just then, those two idiots burst in, breathing loudly and waving their arms around so you could see the sweat patched underneath - yuk! 

'' We'll wait for you here!'' Rayar - oops, I mean J2- said. I didn't like the way he said it, needy and perverted. Actually, to be fair, everything he says or does is in a perverted way.

'' Whatever,'' I said and walked right to the bottom of the corridor, then knocked on the door. 

'' Come iiiiiinnnnnnnn,'' a chirpy voice sang, obviously Marina's. 

I opened the door and entered, but was unfortunately blinded by the sudden amount of lights and brightness in the room. There was a big chandelier on the top of the ceiling, studio lights in each corner, several lamps on each table and fairy lights surrounding all the walls and a pink mirror with a dressing table.

'' Hey darling!'' Marina chirped, appearing out of the blue. To be fair, her hair was actually blue!

'' Um.. hi Marina.'' I said, nodding at her and walking further into the room.

'' Sit down in front of the mirror and make yourself comfortable!'' She called from somewhere.

Placing my purse on the dressing table, I sat down and glanced at myself in the mirror. I won't look like that for a very long time, so I need to admire myself for atleast a minute. I snorted at the thought and shook my head. Not going to happen, especially as there was nothing to admire at. 

Suddenly, Marina appeared out of nowhere again, this time with a huge box of supplies. 

'' So Mr. Robert said that he wanted me to make you look like a.. prostitute..'' She said, oblivious that she had gotten Mr. Robelt's name wrong.'' Correct?''

'' Make me look like the slaggiest slut in the whole of North London, Marina. Just do your magic and make me look scarily sexy.'' 

That was all she needed, because as soon as I'd finished the last word, she untied my hair and started brushing my honey-blonde hair, then told me to lean backwards with the chair. The chair started vibrating, and as it went backwards, so did I. 

'' Welcome to the bleach world, babe,'' I saw her wink at me, right before she covered my eyes with a mask and I heard her drape something over the mirror.

Okay, this is it.