Boys And Hot Girls

Maylee's P.O.V

"Thank You! You guys, i look brilliant!" I said exclaimed

"Well, i guess we done well." Layla said

"OKAY! Enough chit chat, lets go show him whose boass! Louis shouts

I smiled and shrug. Lets do this, i mean he won't feel that bad i mean i don't look that great. I mean i doubt he will look twice with that bimbo.

"INTRODUCING THE NEW AND IMPROVED MAYLEE MATHERS KARDASHIAN!" Layla and Louis screamed while walking down the stairs. Well, that caught every ones attention even the slut, and the bimbo. i slowly walked down the stairs anxiously and as i did i cam to view of Zayn and his new "girlfriend" cuddled up on the couch. But i ignored it, When i finally got to the bottom everyone gasped when they seen me.

"Oh..."Niall Started

"M-M-My..."Liam Stuttered

"G...O...D" Harry Finishes

I raised my eyebrow, I was hinting at Zayn to say somthing but he stayed silent.

"Thank You, but i still look the damn same, and Layla and Louis done all this." I motioned at my face

"Well ...err...y-y-you l-l-look... beautiful" Liam and Niall said

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maylee's P.O.V

After they finished drooling over me i decieded to go to the nearest college i could find and went to see if i could join. I grabbed my keys,phone and purse and was ready to go but sombody had to stop me.

"Where are you going?!" Harry Asked

"To go to a College to see if they would educate me. DUH!" I said

"Don't you need your GCSE results and all your rewards?" Harry asked

"OH YEA RIGHT! Thank Haz!" I Kissed his cheek i ran upstairs to get my folder where i keep everything. I ran back downstairs to Harry with a folder in his hand and his sun glasses on.

"Err. what do you think your doing?" I asked Harreh

"Going to college with you, DUH!!" He Mocked me

I rolled my eyes and went out the door and Haz followed.

I opened my 1965 Red Mustang  and sat inside. Harry stood there staring at my sexy beast and then he finally got in. I adjusted my seat, turned the car on, put the heatings on low and blasted my favorite song by Pitch perfect, Bella's finals!! ( ON SIDE) Bloody love this song!!!

"Pitch Perfect? Really?" Harry shouted over the music.

"Hell yea!" I scream

I put the windows down and put the music louder, everyone stared but hey, i'm a unknown celeb!! i could see Harry nod his head to the music, i poked him and i wiggled my eyebrows over my sunglasses. I was hinting at him to have a sudden outburts with me. so we waited the special part...

" I SEE LIGHTS!!!!" We sang over Becca's voice, We kept singing along until the song finished and we had reached. WOAH! that was fun..

" Well we're here." I shut everything off and get out. 

" That was fun." Harry said

" Dayum right!" i said as we enterd the offce

Zayn P.O.V

I honestly do feel horrible about cheating on Maylee, but it looks like she is handling well, apart from last night when i could hear her cry. Why? Why am i so stupid?