Living With One Direction

Hey, i am Maylay Mathers Kardashian ,i know, i know, the name sounds familiar, Well i am Eminem's other daughter that was not unleashed into the public also i am now going to explain the Kardashians part well i am the cousin of the Kardashians. I know shocker!!! Well no one knows because of the publicity of my dad and the Kardshians. Anyway continuing...

...So right now i am in my personal SUV with my personal driver , I don't wanna sound snobby and rich but i think you get that i am really really rich. OH! i am sorry that did sound snobby and rich. WELL, excuse my rudeness. I guess you wondering were are you going well i am moving to the capital city of England ,LONDON. I know your confused if my dad and cousins are in the USA why am i here, well i wanted to say that before i moved to London i was living my strong life in the sweet sweet air of Holmes Chapel Cheshire. Here is something you actually need to know about me I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!! 

Cheshire is exactly where the arse of and arse HARRY STYLES lives, your confused cos i said i luv 1D but hate Harry. me and him... well... lets say he is a cheater. OK carrying on. LAWL!!! I am flipin crazy!!! OK, so who did you move,?you ask. GEE is this 20 questions or something . Anyway i moved because of the thing that happened between me and Harry. 

So, now my assistants are putting boxes in my house ... well luxury suit in an 5 star hotel that my dad owns that have 100 bedrooms. in my floor which is an whole house like thing. So when everything was unpacked and i was settled in i took my iPad out and put one direction songs on and took  and steaming hot shower while singing to 1D. Then all of a sudden i heard man voices and shuffling.I pooed me self but i realized it maybe my assistants. So after 30 mins of steam, soap and 1D i jumped out of the cubicle and put on my matching Lace black bra and underwear on and put some cute shorts with green dinosaurs on that were thigh length in a blue background and and blue tank top. I dried my hair and put my hair in a fish braid, while in the bathroom. Then i got out still singing and went to y room to a unbelievable sight. OF FIVE PAIRS OF EYES ON ME. MINE AND THEIR JAWS DROPPED TO THE FLOOR.

A/N soo u guys like it it is my very new and very nice fan-fic well hate is allowed so is appreciation. PLEASE READ AND LIKE AND VOTE OK SOO COS I AM SORT OF YOUNG ANYONE WANNA GEUSS ME AGE I'LL GIVE CLUE ABOVE 9 LESS THAN 13 HEHE!!! GOOD LUCK