A new relationship and a Series of others...

OKAY SO I THOUGHT I MIGHT JUST GIVE MAYLEY A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEBODY AND JUST TO MAKE THIS A TAD BIT ROMANTIC I WILL ADD A BIT OF.

LIALL

AND 

HAYLA

SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A COUPLE CHAPTER JUST BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE A BIT MORE OF ROMANCE. JUST SO YOU KNOW I SHIP ELOUNOR AND LARRY (OF COURSE). BUT I DNT SHIP LARRY HARD THO SOO YA KNOW K.

AND A VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT END

CLUE: COMPETITION!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's P.O.V 

I heard a feminine voice call my name and i shot my eyes open with a unhuman groan i am seriously gonna kill who ever woke me up cos this head ache is just unbearable. 

Wait i heard a feminine voice call me again, but i just felt myself rub against a fabric while i moved to see who called my name. okay so i was naked and in bed with ... 

"MAYLEY!!" i screamed in the process of doing so she winced maybe due to the head ache we are both sharing.

OKAY, BACK TO THE REAL PROBLEM WE JUST SLEPT TOGETHER....

"ZAYN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO..." she trailed off but i thought other wise.

i finally slept with mayley and i might be able to get her to be my girlfriend it maybe a bit soon but it is worth a shot.

Mayleys P.O.V

i was trailing on of how the boys wont accept me doing this and they would be mad but Zayn thought other wise...

I felt a pair of dry but soft and lips smack against my own.

I tried to pull away but my body didn't respond.

So i gave in, He nibbled softly on my bottom lip while letting his tongue grazed it as well. He was asking for entrance. And i happily granted his desire ,he explored my mouth like it was a unique rain forest and he was the archaeologist looking for fossils and bones in it. Soon after he began playing with my tongue and my mouth soon turned from being a rain forest into a Battle field. We both fought and fought for dominance. We grew tired and out of breath so i pulled away even though i craved more. I'm not going to lie i absolutely loved every second of it.

But what came out his mouth next, i was not prepared for.

"Mayley Mathers Kardashian please gladly accept my offer of how you accepted my entrance in the kiss, will go out with me???" He asked full of hope

IT WAS VERY CHEESE BUT I SAID.

" I-i-i-i .......

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that couple number one or is it well anyway i finally done a kissing scene thanks to some of the fan-fic i read that include some i got help from them. but the rest like the similes and that stuff was all me. BTDUBZ pic of Layla on the side.

okay hope you enjoyed 'couple' 1 here  is number 2 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Layla's P.O.V

I woke up to the soft touch of a person (which i was pretty sure was a boy) stroking my wavy red  hair. I fluttered mid brown eyes open and saw a pair of piercing blue eyes staring back at me.