Friendships and Lurrrrveeee

Zayn's P.O.V

She said yeah, WOW! The girl of my dreams said she would be my girlfriend.

Then She Kissed Me!

"Well,i need to go shower and eat breakfast because i can smell WAFFLES!" I screamed She giggeld at my stupidity. OH HOW I LOVE HER GIGGLE.

"Me too i might ask Layla if she wants to come shopping," She stated, i thought she hated layla. I raised an eybrow, hinting for her to tell me why. "We might as well get along seeing as she might move in with us, Plus she was once my best friend."

Well, thats true.

Maylee's P.O.V

Me and Zay (Yeh, i call him Zay now!TEEHEE!) Argued who was going to go in the shower first but i won because i just kissed him and he gave i. 

I gathered my shower stuff you know the usual thingys, and hit the shower.I Scrubbed my skalp with my famous chocolate  shapoo 3 times and washed my body with vanilla wash 2 times. I got out wrapped a towel around me and went into my bedroom. Zay wasn't there anymore maybe he finally noticed he had a shower in his room after all. STUPID!

I Quickly Blowed dried .i just i might make my self look presentable. Then i picked out my outfit. (TO THE SIDE >>>>>>>>>)

 I Took a look in the mirror and nodded at myself.

"You look beautiful as always." A voice spoke

"Thanks baby."I compliment still looking at my mirror thniking that they were Zay. But when i turned my head i had a mini heart attack. Right here, in my heart right there.

"Harr?" I asked softly

He nodded. He look pretty handsome may i say. He had his hair in a quiff , It was pretty werid because it was like we both had the same oufit but He had a Black TOMS  jumper,black Nike trainers, White jeans and white scarf.

DAMN! thats freaky.

"Freaky much???" I giggled turning my head to the left side.

"I know." I said I couldn't help it i just ran to hug him and he was in shock but after a few seconds he put his armes aroud my waist.

"I Missed you!" I muffeld in his shoulder

"Missed you too Maeee." Thats was the nickname he gave  me.

We Pulled away and he went back downstars while i quickly put in my red lip stainer and eyeliner then got my phone, car keys and money.

While i was walking down the stairs i was texting Layla to see if she wanted to come shopping. She responded with a 'YEAHHHHHH :D'. I smiled to myself we might actually be friends again. I was down to my last couple steps and i was still on my phone checking my messages just a couple form Kim,Kloe,Dad,Hailie and Aunt Kris.

I took one step but i stumbled and i was gonna fall. But somone caught me. I opened my eyes, and seen the second most beautifulest eyes i have ever seen- Harry's the first.

"Nice eyes." i Whispered to the mysterious boy who caught me still staring at them.

"Nice stumble." Sassiness. It was Louis

He put me down and i said a quiet thank you and hugged him.

"You and harry look pratically identical!" He Said]

I just nodded and went to the kitchen. I saw i plate that had four waffels on, that must be mine. DON'T JUDGE ME WAFFELS ARE FLUFFY HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seen Niall try to take one of mine secretley.