WHOA!! WHOA!! WHOA!! BACK UP ....

CHAPTER 2

"Sombody please tell me ... why... One direction are in my house!" i asked tryin to be casual

"NO! Jimmy protested!!! (A/N see what i did there...no...okay...bye) this is our house why are you here??" A very confused Louis spoke

The bum bum of a boy (Harry) just stood there quiet and confused, matching the same face as me. I din't like it so i spoke up.

"I AM CONFUSED!!!!! MY DAD OWNS THIS WHOLE HOTEL AND THIS PART OF IT IS MINE, BTW PLEASE SOMEBODY GET HARRY OUT OF MY SIGHT, it disgusts me " i muttered that last part under my breath i had tears brimmed in my eyes

Harry pulled his hands up in surrender and walked out. " Now i am really confused what happend between you and Harry and why are we here with you and who are you" A poor Niall sort of got annoyed and asked.

Then it hit me, that my dad said that i would have some room mates. " OH, your the roommate Paul told us we were living with if your dad said that you were gonna have roommates why didn't you remember??" LIam asked. Suddenly my eyes widened with embarrassment. Did i say that aloud?? " Yes,yes you did!" zayn said

"Oh, sorry anyway back to your long gone question... Harry will tell you about what happend between us and i just answerd why you are here because we didn't have that same suit like this so we had to share... and i am Maylay Mathers Kardshians secet daughter of Eminem and cousin of the Kardshians the reason why this is not unleashed was because of the publicity for both my dad and cousins!!!!!!!!" i said in all one breath. They seemed suprised. "oh, and i really love one direction sorry!!"

Well there was an extremly akward silence befor Louis finally broke it .. " Well....... I AM LOUIS THE TOMMO TOMLINSON I LOVE CARROTS, THIS IS ZAYN HE LOVES MIRRORS , THIS IS LIAM HE HATES SPOONS, THIS IS NIALL HE LOVES FOOD, AND THAT IS HARRY HE LIKES TO GET NAKED!" he said pointing at each person as he spoke. " Well hey, i am actually trying to be normal but inside of me is squealling, sorry about that..."  i spoke. OMG i just remeberd i was singing in the shower. I BLUSHED CRIMSON. " Did you hear the ol' shower.. incident.." i asked shyly. They nodded voilently. AWKARD SILENCE. " Can i come in now????" an very annoyed Harry asked. " Sure i think we sould tell the guys about.............us." he just nodded

We gathered everyone in my room which was embarrassing because it had 1D posters everywhere and my drawings of flowers ,hearts and paisleys. They were so surprised. "Did you drawing all of this ,you know the patterns our pictures?" Liam asked. i just nodded shyfully. "So, everyone on the bed and me and Harry will explain." I told them, apparently the floor was very interseing that a nice shade of wood. Yeh i like that shade. Tears were almost pouring out but i kept my head low so they couldn't see. Suddenly i felt and extra body next to me. "Are you okay, don't cry i know Harold is a douche sometimes but you don't have to cry.". Zayn. I  just nodded again. I sat down next to Liam while wiping my tears away. "SO, NOW CAN YOU TWO EXPLAIN!!" Niall shouted/said. I exhaled quite loudly and said ...." When i was back in cheshire i was ...dating harry....!" i heard gasped and at this point i had a huge eye contact with Harry and just started letting the tears fall. "Before that we were best friend , this was when we were 14 , we dated for 4 years straight, no bumps, no rows, no name calling. Just pure love. YUP that right i loved Harry but when my other best friend Layla decided she couldn't lie anymore she told me somthing that broke me heart. FOR 3 YEARS HE WAS SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!! But i didn't tell him that i knew i just broke up with him he thought it was for no reason so he got angry and one day he got too angry....he.....he.....HE SLAPPED ME. Then i spilt it all out what i knew and how. It broke my heart ...YES...i wanted to murder him.... YES.... but what the messed up thing was .......I....I......I STILL LOVED HIM. AND I STILL FLIPIN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Said by this point the lads' mouth were wide open that their wrists could fit in there and the eyes were bulging out of their sockets and I............OH I............ i was a mess. I LOOKED AT HARRY ONE MORE TIME BEFORE THROWING ALL OF THEM OUT. I just slid down my door and cryed.

Louis P.O.V

WTH, MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED A WOMAN AND PALYED WITH HER HEART RIGHT NOW ALL I WANT TO DO IS STRANGLE HIM. I GAVE HIM A DEATH GLARE BEFORE PUNCHING HIM AND RUNNING OUT THE DOOR. I WAS SURPRISED NOW ONE STOPPED ME. I GEUSS THEY ALL KNEW HE DESERVED IT.

Niall P.O.V

AFTER LOUIS RAN OUT AND GAVE HARRY A BLOODY NOSE I JUST STOOD THERE GIVING HIM DEATH GLARES. HOW COULD HE. HE SLAPPED A BEAUTIFUL LADY JUST BECASUE SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM WHY SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM. (WHICH WAS HIS FAULT AND ALL). ALL I DID WAS I FOUND THE NEAREST BEDROOM AND MADE IT MINE BY UNPACKING. SHEESH!!!! THIS WAS SOME DAY!!!

Liam P.O.V

WHAT IN THE HEAVEN WORLDS DID HARRY DO. GOD I AM HAPPY THAT HE IS NOW LYRING ON THE FLOOR BLEEDING PLEADING FOR OUR HELP AND MERCY. WELL GEUSS WHAT I AM NOT GONNA GIVE IT TO HIM.

Harry P.O.V

I KNOW I DESERVED WHAT I GOT BUT ....HEY... IT WAS IN THE PASS. OH WHOM AM I KIDDING I AM A MESSY IDIOT FOR LETTING THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS FORGET THAT THE WOMAN OF MY LIFE LET GO WHAT HAVE I DONE. BUT ONE THING (A/N like what i did oh please you gotta like some of my lame thingys..okay....bye:) ) IS TRUE AND IS THE THING THAT I AM 1000,000,000% SURE OF . I AM UNCONDITIONALLY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH MAYLAY MATHERS KARDSHIAN.

Zayn P.O.V

WOW!!! IS ALL I CAN SAY AND ALSO THIS, I KNOW I JUST MET MAYLAY BUT I NOW I AM UNCONDITONALLY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH MAYLAY MATHERS KARDASHIAN.

A/N SOO THIS WAS REALLY LONG AND IT ONLY TOOK ME 2 DAYS I AM PRETTY GOOD AT THIS STUFF. SO HERE YOU HAVE IT THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND BETWEEN HARRY AND MAYLAY. ALSO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZAYN AND HARRY LOVE HER. IS THAT A LOVE TRIANGLE I SENSE???????? you'll just have to wait and see. *evil laughs * LAWL i am mental..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OKAY

LUV YA

YOUR AMAZAYN

AND FORNAMINALL

BRILLIAM

HAHA

VOTE X

COMMENT X

READ X

HEHE

BYE 

BYE 

MWHA 

MWHA

MWHA