Forgivness and run Aways

Zayn's P.O.V

Once i saw the look on Mayley's face i knew this girl was bad news. Layla...Layla...Layla the name rings a bell but which one. Then i thought and thought then it came she was the girl who Harry cheated with. Damn she was hot but Mayley was THE TOP NOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mayley, what a lovely surprise. what a tiny world, hey?" she said with faked grin on her face.

"Bull-poo you know you meant to come 'ere. So you and Harry hey. Well..... how a bout that!" Mayley said with a polite plastered grin on her face when it came to the last part.

Louis, Liam and Niall came out the kitchen with 10 cup cakes in their hands.

"Dude, how many??" i asked in surprise

"Well...WHAT THE TACO LAYLAY!" niall interupted himself

"Ni?" 'Laylay' asked

" Oh, you've got to be kidding me

we all just stood there flabbergasted

Layla's P.O.V (bet u weren't excpescting that)

My beautiful ex stood before me. NIALL. My cheeky Nando, i called him that for his nick name. Damn i missed him like hell. That reminded me why am i with this skimmed milk brain. (Harry). 

"Layla care to explain?" Harry aske crossing his arms.

"Niall and i used to date." i explain

"You What, When?" Mayley askedc eagerly.

"Before, i came to Homles Chapel i used to live in Ireland..." I explained

"But you never had an irish accent!" Mayley interrupted

": Look i can't take this it was to heart breaking just ... just...leave me alone.!!!" I screamed and ran out to the door and kept running until i came to a park thats was dark and lonely i could heard footsteps in the distance. So i ran before they could catch me, i ran and ran until i came to a unfamiliar looking forest .

"OH! HALLUMY I AM LOST I CAN'T SEE AN EXIT IT IS TOO DARK. MURRFFF MURRRFFFFFFFFFF  MURRFFFF MUFFFRRR MURRFFFFF!" I could feel someone had their hand over my mouth then they let go. FINALLY.

I looked at the persons face and it all came clear until......

Mayleys P.O.V

When Niall Went to go find Layla, Louis,Liam and Zayn went out to bowling to get everything off the chest. SO it was really awkard with me and Harry cos it was just us.

"SOOOO how have you been?" Harry tryed to start a covo but i just got straight to the point.

"Look i am fine , stop trying to bring conversation look i geuss we both wanbt to sort the break up between us out. I dont care if you don't want to we are doing it, this needs to be sorted out .NOW!" i said

" Agreed!" He nodded

We went upstairs and i stared it off with a ...

"Why? WHy did you do it.  Was it because you got bored of me was it because she was prettier than me. What was it!" I started screaming

"I-I-I kind of ... LOOK! here is the story.

Remeber when i said i was going out with Baz and Ice i went to a party with them and then Layla came she was drunk like hell then umm shje said that you cheated on me and she always loved me which i didn't belive untill....i got drunk thats when i lost it. Me and her just ...you know one thing led to another and boom next morning in bed naked with your naked bestfriend and a pounding head ache! Then i found out that she was pretty good in the thing you sleep on and then it turned into a regular thing. Then when you didn't tell me why you broke it off i got mad because i still loved you but i was addicted Layla's ways. So that day when i asked you the last time was the day i chose you . You didn't listen so i needed yyou to listen so i .. i um.."

" YOU SLAPPED ME!" I screamed i had enough i just blew

" ONLY BECAUSE YOU WANTED POWER YOU SLAPPED ME. THE REASON SHE WAS BETTER THAN ME IN BED WAS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER EVER DONE IT! i SHOULD HAVE NEV..." I stopped because i felt a pair of lips crash on to mine.

This was wrong soo right. but i did what i felt was right.

I Pushed him away.

"Look i still love you please please forgive me.!" He said while making a praying sign out of his hand.

I looked deep in his eyes and said with what my gut and heart told me

"We cannot be together i cannot trust you with a reletionship but.....

Yes i do forgive you!" I stated

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N SOOO SORRY THIS TOOK AWHILE!! ME KEVINS!!! if you guys read my early post it would explain the name and the reason it's late. soo yesh !!!! PIC OF MAYLEY on side image her with very light brown hair thanks. NOT EDITED

LOVE YA X

U DA BEST X

1D 4 EVA X

UR

PHORNOMINIALL X

BRILLIAM X 

AMAZAYN X

BYE X