Chapter 16

Jason PoV
I lift her up and place her on the couch.
She tries to use her little strength to kick me away. I hold back my laugh, watching her adorably try and push me away,
"Try all you want El, I'm not going anywhere," I say gritted through my teeth.
After greeting a cold wet towel, I wipe her cuts, she doesn't flinch.
"...did...did you dad do this?" I whisper to her, kneeling down beside her. She pauses and sits up, shakily. Taking deep breaths and wiping her eyes. It hurts me to see her so much in pain.
I sit down beside her. Not to close...
She looks towards me, her glass watery eyes sparkle,
"No....he didn't, I fell, now get lost," she says, my eyes widen in shock that she's so feisty.
"Ella, I kno-" I try to move my hand to her but she slaps it away,
"Get lost Jason....your sympathy means nothing, as you clearly said before, I was just for your bet right?" Her voice breaks. I don't say anything, my intense  glare on her is deep. She shakes her head and gets up looking like she may faint.
She holds her head and squeezes we eyes shut. As I'm about to help her she lifts her hand,
"I-I'm fine....you know where the door is," she walks out, leaving me there as I watch her go.
I angrily grab my bag and slam the front door shut after me, stubborn bitch more like, doesn't know an apology when she sees one? Her fucking loss, she can die of blood loss see it I give a shit.
And with that I drive away.

Ella PoV
I groggily go to my room and fall down on the mattress, energy draining. I'm so confused right now. I curl up into a small ball and slowly fall...asleep....

-Time skip-
"WELL I LIVE HERE TOO SO YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME?!" I stand up immediately and my breathing gets heavy and my heart beats quicker. I gulp. Listening for more shouting.
"Calm the fuck down Serena, I still need her around, I don't love her like I do with you baby," I lean my head against the door ever so softly.
"...then kick her out," i frown at Serena's words, dad won't do that no matter how much he despises me.
I tap my foot in frustration, wanting to hear more,
He pauses,
"Not yet, soon baby just wait a while longer and it'll be you and me and that sluts daughter will be long gone," I start panting, I step back. A lump forms in my throat. What is he saying?
The door swings open and I stare long and hard at Serena, she grins mockingly,
"Get out of my room now! You'll sleep in the kitchen or better yet, outside..." She giggles and throws her jacket on the floor.
"C'mon baby lets have some fun," dad comes in and glares at me, I try hard not to cry but a tear forms in my left eye,
"Da-"
"I'm not your dad now take your shit and go, we're taking this room now," he throws a pillow at me and it hits my cheek. They close the door behind them,
"Dad...don't..." I whisper, crying as the door closes on my face. I grip my stomach and sigh shakily.
I put my pillow on the couch and try and sleep there. The cold makes me constantly shiver. My arms do no justice in keeping me warm at all. I grab my hoodie and place it over my legs. Crying myself to sleep.

-Next morning-
I know...its early, precisely: 7am and I'm up. I woke up with a terrible stomach, feeling ill all of a sudden like I might throw up. I sit on the couch huddled together and sip some more of my water. That time when I swallow something comes back up and I rush to the nearest bucket and throw up violently. For a few minutes I lay on the floor and pant, wiping the sweat of my brow. I try and stand up but feel everything, all my energy drain. I decide to call Henna after so long.
It's take a few tries to get through.
H- hello? Who is this
She says in a sleepy voice
E- Henna?! It's me Ella,
I say a silent prayer for her answering.
She suddenly sounds more awake
H- you bitch where have you been I was so worried for you! How are you are you ok?
I smiled at her kindness, like an older sister
E- actually, I need your help? Can you meet me at the Ohio Cafe? And get something for me?
There is silence from her line
H- ok...get what?....
I bite my bottom lip and let out a shaky breath.

A/N
It may be a little obvious but what do you think she wants? Not edited I will have to go over it all soon and do it!