C H A P T E R FIVE

Ella PoV
There, finished dinner. I made some quick cheap pasta and just finished cleaning. I sat down on the ripped fake leather couch in exhaustion. I could've got dad his cigarettes and bottle of beer today to miss his beatings, but they took that off me. I spent an hour looking for any spare change I had, I didn't even find a penny. One minute I was worrying the next I felt sick to my stomach, it's the thought of him coming and beating me up from anger. I won't be surprised if one of these days he ki-
"IM UHOM WHEY ER ELLA?!!" I bolted up from my seat and guessing from the slurs of his words, drunk again.
I watched as he limped and drunkly came in,
"Daddy? Do you want to eat now?" I asked timidly trying to assist him. He looked at me, squinting tightly,
"GEET LOST! BITCH!! WHEEERES MAI MONEEY?! GIVE ME!" He reeked of alcohol, I'm guessing he spent his night with another women, the thought made my heart shatter, he was my dad for crying out loud!
He pushed me out the way and picked up the plate I lay on the kitchen counter, he paused and so did I.
He threw the plate my way, I dodged it but the food was thrown all over me. I couldn't say anything, I watched on as he picked the other one and started wolfing it down like a pig, guess that means I can't eat.

I got up and went to my room, sobbing. He preoccupied himself by gluing his eyes to the TV.
I picked up the card Henna gave me that was left on my bed.
'The Queen and Corman Bar and Pub' huh? I took off my dirty sweater and put on a white T-shirt an some discoloured jeans. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and pulled a jacket over me.
I left just like that, he wouldn't notice of course, I peeped into the living room to find him snoring loudly. I took his spare keys and left. I just thought Henna may be able to help me.

Henna PoV

"Thanks come again Doll face," I winked as my customers left. I work at The Queen and Corman bar and pub. It's a really popular place. My aunt owns it so I guess you call it connections. I have to serve the drinks, basically work behind the bar. It's a decent job for me, I get paid in full wages so I'm all set.

"Henna baby one more shot all round for us!!" He table of middle aged drinkers shout towards me, I stop wiping the surface of the counter and nod,
"In a minute!!!" I throw the fabric down and pull out a bottle and four shot glasses and walk over to them.

"Here you go boys! Cheers!" I say in the most un interested way possible.
"WOHOOO SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!" I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Hey Henna is the VIP room still in use?" Mia runs up to me panting to catch her breath,
"Yeah, the same group of guys, come there all the time to book it out with some bimbos, why?" I laugh back,
"No reason, some people wanted to know, they wanted to book for a party or what not, cheers," she waves then runs off.

I go back to wiping the same surface, this job can get irritating sometimes.
"Henna?" A soft voice calls through all the loud background noises.
I look up and see,
"Ella?! You came?! HEY GIRL!" I run around to the front and hug her,
"I didn't expect you to come, what's up?"
She stills has hold on both of my hands and looks excitedly at me. I dispute on whether I should tell her or not.

"Come lets go to the staff rooms, HEY CELIA?! COVER FOR ME FOR FIVE MINUTES K?!" She giggles and swipes a bottle while sneaking to the staff rooms.

It was a small room with two red velvet couches and a small mini to with a black low coffee table and snooker table in the corner.

"Spill!" She looks at me with an expression that says she knows what's up.
"....Henna," I sigh and look back up at her,
"Ella?" She tries her best, I throw my head back and sigh again, I explain everything to her.

"Oh El!" She comes around and hugs me tightly as tears stroll down my cheek.
"I know how your feeling, I really do," I look up at her,
"You...do?" I wipe my blurry eyes,
"Mhmm, and I'll tell you this, it will always get better ok? Now stop crying," she has an aura of an older sister sometimes.
"Now, I have an idea, it's up to you of course but I was thinking, how about working here, with me?" She looks hopefully into my eyes and smiles widely waiting for my reaction.

"Here?...a bar? I don't," I stuttered,
"I won't force you but think about it, you get paid too," she winks at me,
"...fine, I guess but can I?" I ask unsure,
"Sure! If I say you are then I bet my aunt won't mind, now let's get you your uniform!" She jumps up and down grinning to herself and opens a vast cupboard at the back labelled 'storage'

I look at her uniform, it was a white loose low button shirt with high waist black shorts. I raise my eyebrows but don't complain.

"Your tiny aren't you? I guess this is fine, your feet is the same as Celia's, she got two pairs of stilettos, so take these! Try it on and then come out ok? So exciting!" She jumps with glee and rushes out. I hold it up to myself, this is so short.

After changing I come out to meet Henna, she stops and looks up down at me,
"Hot! Too hot, I'm Jealous! Just one more thing," she pulls out my hairband and lifts my shorts higher then where I placed it,
"Henna!" I whisper shout,
"What? You gotta make an impression, or people won't come back!" She laughs and plays around with my loose hair then steps back,
"Ok, hmm, hold it!" She pulls out two things from her pocket,
"Close your eyes," I do what she says and stay still. She applies something on my eyelid and lashes, she then moves to my lips, I feels a sticky liquid move smoothly across my lips.

"Open up," she steps back once more and shakes her head with pride,
"Sexy!" She gives me the ok sign and a thumbs up.
"What did you do?" I ask
"Applied some lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner," she grins and laughs.

"Ok! Today you don't need to work behind the bar, you can....hmmm, I guess you can take the drinks and that shit to the VIP rooms, simple enough? I'll show you where they are," I nod and follow her to the back of the bar.

I see a long hallway of secluded doors and the VIP section seems more extravagant.
"Ella! Stop daydreaming! Ok this is this the VIP section, each one has a number when we give you the drinks and other shit, take it to that room K?"
I look back and nod at her,

"Got it!"

"Great! From now on you work here, and payday is every month, come lets go back, I'll introduce you to the others," she signals me to follow her again and I walk just behind her.

Jason PoV

I had my hand wrapped around this girls waist, her name slipped my mind, but then again they all do. She had her hands resting on my chest and she kissed me deeper and deeper.

"Jason!!" The kiss broke immediately and I looked up to see Casper,
"What the F?! What do you want?!" I angrily shout as I grip her waist tighter,

"It's that girl you wanted, she works here now,"
I push the girl off me and stand up,
"How do you know?"
"We saw her outside just now, the bar girl taking to her," he stopped to catch his breath.
"I guess she has come to us instead," I smirk. It's too easy.