XXVII

Michael.

Before our meeting today I decided to spend some time with King. I didn't know how the day was going to end especially when everybody was looking for Tucker since he's the one that killed C pops.

I've been having my regrets lately but it's too late for me to back out, I'm in too deep. I made my bed now I gotta lay in it.

Chyna came into the living room with me and King.

"We haven't seen you in a week and now you pop up. Something must be wrong." She said.

"I've just missed my son, that's all."

"You barely come around or call so miss me with that bullshit. What's about happen Michael so I can prepare myself."

"Nothing is about to happen. If everything goes right today you'll be living better than ever."

"You and Chris bouta do some shit?"

"Chris dead."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, he got shot."

"Why didn't Dani tell anybody?! What the fuck? I gotta call and check up on her. Did they have his funeral yet?" She questioned.

"Momma J didn't want one. She said she might do a memorial but she didn't want Deuce to see his father lying in a casket."

"Poor Deuce. This is so fucking sad."

"Yeah."

"I expected you to be a little more sad about this. He was like a brother to you."

"Why do everybody keep saying that shit? Me and C haven't been close in a while. Especially once he started dating Dani. Fuck that nigga honestly!"

"MICHAEL!"

"C ain't care about nobody but himself and that's why I'm doing what the fuck I gotta do. He out the picture and now it's time for me to run shit."

"Did you kill him?!"

"Naw but I know who did. I'm finally dealing with somebody that's gone look out for me like I look out for them."

"I can't believe you right now. You're gonna end up dead and then I'll have to raise King by myself. Did you even think about our son before you did this stupid shit?"

"This ain't stupid. What I'm doing is going to have you and my son living better like I said."

Chyna shook her head.

"I just got this gut feeling that whatever you got planned is going to blow up in your face." She said.

"It's not, trust me."

"Trust you? Ha." She got up and walked away.

Chyna never believed in me and that's why we ain't together now. But once this money roll in I probably won't be able to get her off my dick...everybody that's doubting me now gone wish that they didn't.

Omniscient.

Everybody sat around silently waiting for Michael to arrive. It was now 4:15 and he hasn't shown up.

"This nigga on some bullshit, I could be out making money. He ain't got no fucking connect." Mijo said.

"You know he don't. Weak ass." Hoody said.

"Call h-."

Before Keeis could finish his sentence the warehouse door opened and Michael with 2 other guys walked in.