XIV

Chris.

She left LA! Dani left. She took my son and fucking left and it's been a week since she's been gone and I just found out thanks to her dad. Dani didn't want anybody to tell me but he did anyway because she's been in and out of the hospital because of the baby.

She could possibly have a miscarriage and it's all my fault. All the fucking stress man. I can't believe Ashley is doing this shit. I know I didn't get her pregnant......Shit, did I? I did believe she was Danielle so maybe I didn't put a condom on.

Ever since I've been around Ashley I never thought that I'd be going through this with her. She was always so cool and rooting for my relationship with Danielle.

That's why I tried to stop her.

I just need to find my wife and fix all of this. I gotta fix this.

I was sitting in my living room with her dad. He was getting ready to call her to check up on her and see if he could find out exactly where she went.

He dialed her number and placed it on speakerphone. She picked up after the 3rd ring.

"Hello." She said, sounding half sleep.

"Hey Dani, what you doing?" Her dad asked her.

"Nothing just laying here with Deuce."

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah, I just had to take it easy for a while."

"Danielle, where are you? The last thing you need is to be by yourself and something happens."

"I'll be okay. Deuce is helping me."

"Honey he's 3. He can't do much. Just tell me so that I could send your mom or your brother."

"Daddy I'm fine. I just need a little time to myself, I don't want to be around anybody but Deuce."

"Well, do you at least have a doctor where you are?"

"Yes. It's my OBGYN's sister. She recommended me."

"Okay."

"I need you to do me a favor though. I had some new divorce papers made up. I need Chris to get those immediately." She said.

Her dad looked at me. I just put my head down. I had a big ass lump in my throat.

"Alright, Get some rest. I'll call you later."

"I love you dad."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

She hung up. I just sat back and put my hands on top of my head.

"Look Chris, I don't know how you plan on getting out of this mess but you gotta figure something out. At the end of the day she's still your wife and she's carrying your child. I honestly don't believe Ashley's baby is yours. I think she's doing this to get back at Danielle for choking her. If I was Danielle she wouldn't be alive. I know what my daughter is capable of so I'm not sure why she's still alive. Their mom told me that you thought she was Dani."