You accidentally see their sleeping face

1k readers!! Omg thank you sooooo much for all of you my lovely readers, I couldn't help but shed a happy tears, I hope you keep reading my work and keep supporting me, love you soo much

Akashi

It's already evening, you just got back from your club to meet Akashi in student council room for your go home date. You run in the silent corridor to meet Akashi.

"Aka-" you stopped when you slide the door and see your boyfriend sound asleep on his desk. You slowly approaching him and observing his sleeping.

"Hehe he look so peaceful" you slowly giggle, you can't help but smile while staring at him. But then you get an urge to touch his face while he lower his guard. Just when you about to touch it, your hand is caught.

"What do you think you are doing?" Akashi caught your hand that try to reach him, he open his eyes and looking at you while smirking.

"What a naughty thing you want to do with me while I am asleep (first name)?" he smirk while keep holding your hand.

"no-nothing, I just want to touch your cheek-" you hurriedly close your mouth that accidentally showing your intention.
"hmm, was it my cheek? Or other thing you want to touch" he keep smirking and get his face closer to you, while you surrender to his seduction.

Aomine

You helped with the basketball club as a manager, when you already finish and thought about leaving, you suddenly saw Aomine fall asleep on the bench.

You could hear his breath that seems very exhausted. You look at his face for awhile and think about something funny.

"Aomine!! Wake up, you will get cold this way!" you wake him up, he open his eyes and look at you sleepy.
"gaah I feel asleep" he yawn, you asked him to change and go home now, and he did what you asked.

You come out from the building while cannot hold your breath.
"What??!! What the heck happened with my face!!???" shouted Aomine from the change room when he saw his face is full of doodles saying ' I am ahomine' with a boobs on his forehead. You bursted out laughing and run away.

"hey!! Damn you (first name)!! Get back here!!" shouted him but you doesn't care and keep running.

Kise

Kise suddenly asked you to help him for his model job, his manager is out of cold and have to bed rest for a day. You agree and help him out. After the hustle bustle of his modeling job you come to his dress room to get ready home.

But then you are faced with him sleeping soundly on the couch. Your face are blushing at his angelic face. You notice how handsome his face is then unconsciously get closer to his face.

"Kise-kun!! Good luck for today!" suddenly someone burst in, you hurriedly headbutted Kise make him winched in pain.

"oow!! What was that for (first name)-chi!?" he whined while opening his eyes.
"that-that's because you are sleeping here, hurry up I wanna go home!!" you hide your red face and leave Kise in confusion.

Kuroko

Kuroko have been practice basketball since morning while you accompany him with nigou. You look at him who passionately practicing his skill while nigou following him behind.

After an hour have passed Kuroko get back to bench joining you.
"thank you for staying with me for practice (first name)-chan" he smiled at you.
"ah I forgot to buy the sport drinks, I will get some for us" he said while rummaging his bag.

"no no! You are tired, I will get it for us" before Kuroko can reply, you already run off to somewhere.

After sometime, you return with two sport drinks in hand. But then you see Kuroko fall asleep on the bench while holding sleeping nigou with him.

"My god! They are so damn cute!!" you quietly squeal. And then you take your camera and took several picture of them sleeping peacefully.

Midorima

You and Midorima have an after school date after the club are done. You walked at the park with him hand in hand, and ended up taking rest on the bench.

"I want to buy a drink, do you want some?" you asked.
"Yeah some cold red beans soup will be good, thank you" Midorima sigh showing how exhausted he is. You know that he is tired because of his club but he insisted to take you home.

You came back hurriedly to his place. But then you saw him fall asleep while folding his hand. You smile and tip toe to him. You smiled at his sleeping face, but then an idea come to your head. You hurriedly move to his back with two cold drinks in your hand getting ready.

"Wake Up Shintaro!!"
"uwaa COLD!!" you squeeze the two cold canned drink to Midorima's cheek made him awake.
"you...what are you doing!?" he shouted mad at you. But you can't help but laughing and started to run away from him whose trying to chase you.

"wait!! (first name)!!"
"catch me if you can!!" you shouted at him while trying to get away from him.

Atsushi

You and Atsushi win at the lottery and got a massive amount of variety flavored maibo. You bring those at his house to enjoy it there.

"this is a good day for us" you chew all the maibo you could get. Atsushi didn't hesitate to take all the maibo in front of him.

"yawn~ so tired" he said after finishing one maibo.
"you slept late?" he nod, after some maibo you went downstairs for a drink. But when you get back you saw Atsushi already snoring. You smiled approaching him, looking at his sleeping face.

But then you saw one limited edition maibo (favorite flavor) and it's only one, that is in Atsushi's hand. You slowly take it from him.

You did it, slowly rip the package. But then Atsushi yank your hand, scared the hell out of you.
"(first name)-chin, those are mine" he said with eyes still half open.
"damn Atsushi! how come you awake from it?!!" you jerk out then you two split the maibo and taste it together.

Kagami

Kagami been freakishly practicing basketball, you know your boyfriend almost can't breath without basketball, but you are afraid that he will overwork himself. So you thought to make him a dinner when he is at home. And now you walk hand in hand to his house.

"(first name) you don't have to do this, I can cook for myself" said him.
"no! You have been practice like crazy, at least let your girlfriend help with your food" you said proudly. He smile and thank you.

After you arrive you hurriedly went to kitchen to prepared the food. You looking for a pot to make a curry, but you can't find it so you back but to see that your boyfriend is already snoring on the couch, you can't help but smile, you approach him to look at his sleeping face.

And then you get close to his face and give him a soft peck on his cheek.
"good night, Bakagami" you giggle, you gave him blanket and continue cooking for him.

Okay that's all for now, I honestly enjoy making this chapter. What about you? Do you enjoy reading it?

If you like it please do comment or vote for it. See you later

Love Sa-Chaan